Can you anser this

djp14150

I wonder what is happeneing now witht he whole Toronot game thing after reading Woods comments.

Any reason Buffalo hasnt played a game in the Carrier Dome , even a preseason game?

If you are talking about marketing the team in the broader area it makes a lot of sense.

On a similar bent---

What s the different in capcity between there and Tornoto?

Would there be more crowd noise if they played in Hamilton?

Why not rotate it?

Would it make sense to put a forecasted dud game into a small venue like there that may generate a sell out?? If they were in last place I dont recall which divison would be a home game between KC and JAX...put a December game there.

I wonder what is happeneing now witht he whole Toronot game thing after reading Woods comments.

Any reason Buffalo hasnt played a game in the Carrier Dome , even a preseason game?

If you are talking about marketing the team in the broader area it makes a lot of sense.

On a similar bent---

What s the different in capcity between there and Tornoto?

Would there be more crowd noise if they played in Hamilton?

Why not rotate it?

Would it make sense to put a forecasted dud game into a small venue like there that may generate a sell out?? If they were in last place I dont recall which divison would be a home game between KC and JAX...put a December game there.

This is slightly off-topic, but how does a football configuration have more seating than a basketball configuration? The Carrier Dome apparently seats 49,000 for football and 33,000 for basketball; is that just a question of attendance, and the basketball configuration closes the upper deck seats?

Well, the real issue isn't ticket sales and a sell out its:

Syracuse: 150k (660k in the metro area)

Toronto: 2.5m (5.5m in the greater Toronto area)

And the big businesses that a population center like that attracts.

Edited by NoSaint

This is slightly off-topic, but how does a football configuration have more seating than a basketball configuration? The Carrier Dome apparently seats 49,000 for football and 33,000 for basketball; is that just a question of attendance, and the basketball configuration closes the upper deck seats?

For basketball they put up a big curtain and close off one of the end zones.

Tailgating in Syracuse would be a problem. Parking near the Carrier Dome is not so great.

The Dome is not up to NFL standards per the Bills Front Office when I asked years ago. It's also not airconditioned, so a pre-season game on a hot August day would be like sitting in an oven.