The one, the only, Tebow thread

truth on hold

I'd take him. He's a winner. That jets who are horrible assessing QB talent passed him is a positive.

He's a winner alright. Didn't the Tebow get Tebowed by the Bills last year. I think that tells you right there the Bills have no Interest DUDE!!!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have to stop taking other team's sloppy seconds to play quarterback. They already have a problem starting a career backup who can't throw accurately on a consistent basis.

OTOH, this just might be the organization dysfunctional enough to make this move.

:thumbsup:

He's a winner alright. Didn't the Tebow get Tebowed by the Bills last year. I think that tells you right there the Bills have no Interest DUDE!!!

And Brady got Bradied by the Bills last year also, so he sucks too I guess? That loss to the Bills was ugly, but it was also about his only loss in 8 or 9 weeks. He won two seasons worth of wins for the Bills in 2 thirds of a season for Denver last year.

If they were to get Tebow, I have a feeling they wouldn't have to trade for him, only sign him from waivers. The Jets refuse to even play him for fear that he might do well and the fanbase would yell for him. They are starting a kid who has only been active for one game this year over him, it is quite clear that they didn't want him from the beginning, only the owner there did. That said, I would take him.

But that kid came into his one game and brought them from behind to beat the Cardinals!

He came in and scored one Touchdown to beat a team that went on to lose a game by 58 points. I think Rex and the jets know what they are doing........

As for Tebow, everyone has been begging this team to run the ball more and throw less, he has also completed 75% of his passes this season!

But that kid came into his one game and brought them from behind to beat the Cardinals!

He came in and scored one Touchdown to beat a team that went on to lose a game by 58 points. I think Rex and the jets know what they are doing........

As for Tebow, everyone has been begging this team to run the ball more and throw less, he has also completed 75% of his passes this season!

And Brad Smith has completed 100% of his passes as a member of the Bills, too bad they were all to the opponents players.

Wow what a slap in the face to tebow. #2 on the depth chart , healthy, winning record as starter .... passed over for a guy whose played a little over aquarter .

It is a joke, but so is Rex Ryan. The truth behind this, I think, is they are afraid that Tebow would come in and win their last two games, and all they would hear from their fanbase all off season was "Tebow, Tebow!"

Jim Kelly as savior of the Bills? I hope he has better luck and better business sense than he had in the restaurant business....

HAHA Jim Kelly the savior? the same loser who couldnt win a superbowl? The same loser who couldnt win a big game that counted? Nope... nope.. nope.

You know what? Hire Frank Reich... after all Frank Saved the season to MAKE it to those 4 in a row super bowls.

We should have let Frank finish that season... maybe we coulda put up points agenst Dallas.

Hire Frank! cut ties with that loser Kelly..

SUPERBOWL!

I'd take him. He's a winner. That jets who are horrible assessing QB talent passed him is a positive.

I don't know Joe...Those off-the-record comments from Jets players are a serious red-flag...Those players did not just say Tebow had issues learning the Offense well enough, or something like that...They said he was terrible...They basically said he can't play QB...These are guys who play with Sanchez every Sunday, and they're saying you cannot play Tebow because he sucks so bad???...Tebow has to be pretty awful in practice if players rush to the aid of Sanchez over him...Because Sanchez sucks!...Just saying... B-)

Not saying Tebow is a great, or even good QB, but he isn't the circus, it is the organization around him there and that loud mouth cowardly lion of a head coach he has. He hasn't really even opened his mouth. With what has gone on this year for him up there, most players in the NFL would be in front of a microphone blasting his team and coaching staff. He might not be one of the better players in the NFL, but he is without doubt, one of the classiest players in the NFL.

Tebow would not have to say a single word and it would still be a circus...He's a celebrity...And yes he's a decent guy...But have you not heard about the internal ESPN memo's concerning Tebow? How there is no such thing as enough Tebow coverage...ESPN is covering his Training Camp LIVE...It's a circus period...Not Tebow's fault...But it is what it is... B-)

3rd stop QB, thats sounds about right for Buffalo.

If Buffalo makes the trade, you do it with the intention to start Tim Tebow.

Doing what the Jests have done is stupid.

There is enough film to decide if you want him as your starter or if you do not want him as your starter.

A team that signs Tim Tebow is saying, "Hey this option thing is working better in the NFL than what was originally thought. We're going to try to run a large percentage of option plays in 2013."

But you make that decision prior to trading for signing Tim Tebow.

You don't keep him around as a locker room distraction. That is how you plan to lose faith of the players in the direction of lack of direction in the franchise. Buffalo cannot take that risk.

The Fitz excuse is to lie about your injury for 3 weeks until the uproar about your inability to throw reaches a fever pitch then admit the injury but not the lie that hurt the team

Dude, have you missed this entire season? Fitz's ribs have nothing to do with his sucking, he simply sucks and last year he tried to blame it on ribs.

Bills Trade For Tim Tebow This Offseason

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know Joe...Those off-the-record comments from Jets players are a serious red-flag...Those players did not just say Tebow had issues learning the Offense well enough, or something like that...They said he was terrible...They basically said he can't play QB...These are guys who play with Sanchez every Sunday, and they're saying you cannot play Tebow because he sucks so bad???...Tebow has to be pretty awful in practice if players rush to the aid of Sanchez over him...Because Sanchez sucks!...Just saying... B-)

Tebow would not have to say a single word and it would still be a circus...He's a celebrity...And yes he's a decent guy...But have you not heard about the internal ESPN memo's concerning Tebow? How there is no such thing as enough Tebow coverage...ESPN is covering his Training Camp LIVE...It's a circus period...Not Tebow's fault...But it is what it is... B-)

the jets bag on tebow becuase most of them are idiots who are jealous of him. i wouldn't read too much into anything any of those gasbags have to say.

tebow > fitz of course FWIW. we can do better.

Tebow has a winning record. He wins games. May not have the best arm but he WINS games. Just needs to be utilized correctly.

Not saying I think he's a good fit but I'm just trying to play devil's advocate.

Edited by 87168

Tebow is a team player who is ready to play a role as assigned. He would counter the existing attitude of defeat. Get him to motivate the offense, and build the team on a primarily run game (Spiller and Jackson with Tebow as qb). Or even platoon him with the actual replacement we get in the draft.

I'd love to see us get Te'o from Notre Dame as an attitude guy who makes the defense play better.

All of this assumes we dump the existing administration.