What kind of car do you drive?

mrags

I agree on the Chrysler/Jeep thing. The Caliber, I think, is the same as the Jeep Patriot... Actually, I like the styling on the Caliber better... Patriot looks to clunky with its trim... And I could NEVER drive a ride with the name of the Bills sworn enemy! ;-)

Do Caddy's even come in standard? Huh?? Wouldn't it come in "autostick" or something?? What I am saying... Are there new Caddy's out there with manual clutches and sticks? :-O

The Caliber is similar to the Compass (looks kinda like a mini 4-door station wagon). Its what Dodge replaced teh Neon with, and its now been replaced by the new Dart

I really love 3 different types of autos.

Sports cars- who doesn't love or want one?

Full size pickups- love the usage factor in them. They make you feel badass.

Sport Sedan- easily able to hide the power and excitement of a sports car with the simple sedan look.

Although my car isn't really a sleeper, it is a sports sedan. Eventually, of like to own 3 autos. One of each. Something to play with any time of year for any occasion. In my dream world, if live to keeps car, buy a new F150 FX4 or Ram1500, and a 99-10 convertible Mustang (again).aybe add in an old Ford Bronco for a tailgate and plow vehicle for the winter.

So you seem like a Dodge man. Any major issues with any if them that I should look out for if I decide on a Ram at some point?

Never had a Ram before so I don't know, but I love the Dakotas, always been reliable for me, they do start to rust on the box side wheel wells and fenders. I use mine all the time for working around the house

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some information for anyone looking. Basil Chevy in Depew/Cheektowaga will be having a major blowout on all inventory. My cousin who works there informed me up to $10K off on many vehicles. Informed me personally of a 2012 Chevy Silverado LTZ, normally $41k, available for $31k.

Basil has low integrity. Here is how they got to that price

Vehicle price $41k

Discounts 1 thru 5 of $1k each, if you qualify, gets you $5k off

Down payment of $5k :doh:

Final price $31k

Basil has low integrity. Here is how they got to that price

Vehicle price $41k

Discounts 1 thru 5 of $1k each, if you qualify, gets you $5k off

Down payment of $5k :doh:

Final price $31k

well. My cousin works there and I can assure you that they were 10k off sticker. She wouldn't have contacted me about this deal if it meant I would have had to fork over 5k.

With that said, Yes, Basil is a bunch of Shady MotherF#%KERS!!! They burned me in a car before. My Alero, used was a POS. I actually ran into the sales guy about 2 years after I bought it at a bar where I worked. He remembered me and remembered the car and had a laugh about it. Said he felt bad after because he knew he sold me a POS that had problems. Then asked what I did with it. I told him I still owned it, he then gave me a card for the place where he worked at that time. Yeah, like I'd ever buy another car from him. !@#$!!!

That's why I never lease. I want to be able to drive my car without worrying I'm going over the limit.

My commute to work is 3.5 miles. I live 1 mile from Wegmans, 5 miles from the Mall. All my family and in laws live within 4 miles. I just don't have a lot of miles to drive.

They have changed the size of the beak/chrome section. Take another look at it, the previous models used only a five speed auto as well. The 3.7 SH-AWD uses a manual tranny too

i used to live everything about the old ones except the oversized beak on that thing. It was like a shield it was so big. I just thought it was very big and over done.

I drive a 2003 Honda Element so I know well the feeling of driving a babe magnet.

in all fairness, a Ford Edge is about 1,000x sexier than an Element. Bit then again, you don't have a payment so the expensive dinners, gifts, and personal belongings that you can afford make up for your lack of automobile sexiness.

in all fairness, a Ford Edge is about 1,000x sexier than an Element. Bit then again, you don't have a payment so the expensive dinners, gifts, and personal belongings that you can afford make up for your lack of automobile sexiness.

If there was such a thing as female robots, I'd be a very popular guy.

If there was such a thing as female robots, I'd be a very popular guy.

If? Whadda ya mean IF?

If you've got plane fare to Japan and $51 for admission to the "restaurant," you can live the dream in Tokyo!

http://mashable.com/2012/08/27/tokyo-restaurant/

Ya gotta roll the embedded video to get the full flavor of the place.