Who talks to Ralp today?

billsfan_34

Ok I don't mean to be ignorant but I'm sure most of us don't know the answer considering the dysfunctional nature of the Bills. If Chan remains who goes to Ralph and recommends firing everyone? Everyone being Nix on down. Is it Brandon? Or does Brandon have the power to fire? Does Kelly or Thomas have Ralph's ear? I'm so confused on our so called business model. None of it makes sense but that's why we are where we are right? Someone shed some light and please if you don't have anything good to add just don't, thanks.

you're assuming that Ralph still possesses the ability to speak coherently. he will be 95 soon...

Soon? He just turned 94 like 2 months ago.

As for the OP. I don't think Chan talks to Ralph all that Much. My guess is that Brandon and or Nix talk to him on a daily basis. They will be the ones to speak with him. None of the Bills FO will be ok with firing anyone. They are probably all hanging on to the thought that they all get paid good money for performing absolutely horribly at their jobs and wouldn't want anyone fired. If anyone gets fired, then everyone can get fired.

Ok I don't mean to be ignorant but I'm sure most of us don't know the answer considering the dysfunctional nature of the Bills. If Chan remains who goes to Ralph and recommends firing everyone? Everyone being Nix on down. Is it Brandon? Or does Brandon have the power to fire? Does Kelly or Thomas have Ralph's ear? I'm so confused on our so called business model. None of it makes sense but that's why we are where we are right? Someone shed some light and please if you don't have anything good to add just don't, thanks.

Does it matter? Will Ralph even remember the conversation 10 minutes later? He is a stubborn old coot, and if the past decade hasn't convinced him, then what will?

I went with the honest answer earlier but it's looking like this just becoming a comical thread so ill add another.

Al Davis is probably the only one talking to Ralph today.

If there's any others then maybe Julius Ceasar, Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, A talking Teddy Bear, a little flying green guy, a talking dog, and Tupac.

I can't believe this is still a topic. Nothing with this organization will change until Ralph is no longer the owner. Even if Ralph himself cleans house (which will never happen) - no one wants to work for him. Coaches want to win. Its in their job description and coming to buffalo with Ralph as the owner is setting up failure for their career.

Geezz, this past draft when Gilmore was drafted, he did even look happy because people in this game want to win. Or at least have a fighting chance.

Let's bring this topic up again once new ownership taken place.

Chan has said earlier this year they talk once a week. I'm sure Buddy does as well and I'm sure Russ does too.

Talk as in "Hello, how are you doing sir?" "Ohh, that's good, glad to hear you are doing well." ?????

Talk and have a conversation are two different things IMO... Brandon is the puppetmaster in this show that is keeping a Wizard of Oz like facade to the whole deal. Ralph Wilson, the large and omnipotent Oz, is having his strings pulled. PLEASE tell me most of you are not blind to this!!!!!!

Ralph thinks we are going to the playoffs. Brandon and the other cast of idiots just tell him all is good and Fitz might make the pro-bowl. Nothing changes until ownership changes. I guess that's the PC way of talking about an owner who by all public accounts has done zero to ensure the city that made him a rich man retains its pathetic football team. Douche-bags, every one of them.

RTB