Ed Hochuli in the Pats game

Is it just me or were there a bunch of really weird calls in the Pats Niners game? Followed up of course with some long wordy and ultimately incomprehensible explanations by Ed Hochuli. The one that really baffled me was when Brady was almost sacked in the 1st half and ended up releasing the ball in an incomplete pass. The pass was a lateral if not slightly backward so it should have been a fumble? Hochuli comes up with some convoluted explanation that because Brady was hit while throwing and he intended to throw it forward (how the hell would Ed know that) it was an incomplete forward pass. But the defender doesnt hit the ball just Brady so how was it not a lateral? and therefore a fumble? Or was this the usual refs helping the Pats BS? And why wasnt it challenged?

Is it just me or were there a bunch of really weird calls in the Pats Niners game? Followed up of course with some long wordy and ultimately incomprehensible explanations by Ed Hochuli. The one that really baffled me was when Brady was almost sacked in the 1st half and ended up releasing the ball in an incomplete pass. The pass was a lateral if not slightly backward so it should have been a fumble? Hochuli comes up with some convoluted explanation that because Brady was hit while throwing and he intended to throw it forward (how the hell would Ed know that) it was an incomplete forward pass. But the defender doesnt hit the ball just Brady so how was it not a lateral? and therefore a fumble? Or was this the usual refs helping the Pats BS? And why wasnt it challenged?

The game is fixed. Thats why the Pats won.

The game is fixed. Thats why the Pats won.

it might be fixed. Considering they were down huge at the half only to come back and tie it up.

Sunday night. Big deficit by halftime. Loss of viewers. All the sudden the comeback happens and things look better for the NFL and their "Parody". Just saying.

Stupid rainy weather prevented us all from seeing his roidy biceps last night.

I heard that he attacked the pizza delivery boy at his hotel after the game last night.

it might be fixed. Considering they were down huge at the half only to come back and tie it up.

Sunday night. Big deficit by halftime. Loss of viewers. All the sudden the comeback happens and things look better for the NFL and their "Parody". Just saying.

Ah, eureka, somebody else is figuring things out. Oh! but how could all of those players and coaches be in on it?

Hello people, you don't need players and coaches to force the outcome that you need.

Edited by Tu-Toned

His arm started moving forward until the defender hit him which caused his arm angle to change releasing the ball towards the sidelines. I think that's basically what his long explanation meant.

I don't know if the game is fixed but I have long suspected that Kraft has had the ref's in his pocket for years. That pass interference call at the end zone when the pats were going to tie the game was a horrible call. It is funny watching games in foxboro, whenever Brady incompletes a pass the fans immediately think it is pass interference because they are so used to getting that call. When Brady spiked the ball in disgust after the 49ers called timeout at the last 2nd & started yelling at Hocculi right in his face, that does not deserve a personal foul for delay of game or unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, when they sacked Brady to force a punt with about 3 minutes left the game clock stopped. It did not continue until the punt was made. It probably saved the pats about 20 seconds or so. Harbaugh was going nuts on the sidelines & idiot Collinsworth & Michaels did not even mention it. Not a big deal but still just another small example of the cheatriots way.

I don't know if the game is fixed but I have long suspected that Kraft has had the ref's in his pocket for years. That pass interference call at the end zone when the pats were going to tie the game was a horrible call. It is funny watching games in foxboro, whenever Brady incompletes a pass the fans immediately think it is pass interference because they are so used to getting that call. When Brady spiked the ball in disgust after the 49ers called timeout at the last 2nd & started yelling at Hocculi right in his face, that does not deserve a personal foul for delay of game or unsportsmanlike conduct? Also, when they sacked Brady to force a punt with about 3 minutes left the game clock stopped. It did not continue until the punt was made. It probably saved the pats about 20 seconds or so. Harbaugh was going nuts on the sidelines & idiot Collinsworth & Michaels did not even mention it. Not a big deal but still just another small example of the cheatriots way.

This should have definitely been a penalty. Way out of line spiking the ball and yelling right in his face.

It was weird how, after any play didn't go the Pats way, there was an expectation that there would be a flag. I wonder if the Bills got the benefits of doubt when they were good. I really don't remember on that level.

he asked Tom and Bill and they said they intended to throw a forward pass so what else do you need to know.

With his same logic...why did he not say the 49ers fumble didn't count because the player did not intend to fumble...

What about the PI call on Moss at the end of the 2nd half? He clearly pushed off - like he ALWAYS DID WHEN PLAYING FOR NE - and FINALLY got called! He score 20 TDs in that one season and I swear 18 could have been called for offensive PI.

of course the refs notice now that hes not on the Pats!

"Parody" is the type of football the Bills are playing - "Parity" is the word you are looking for.

The Pats lost coz old man Brady is losing his edge. Bet he is wearing down. 62 passes is too many for a 35 year old.

Wow, someone else noticed this too. I was watching the game by myself and all i could think of was that Brady looked weak in his arm. I think that there is some truth to this statement. So, begs the question, is the way to beat the Pats in stopping the run, cover btween the hash marks and let Brady beat you on the outside man on man? Me thinks so, Wanny are you listening?

Tim-