9ers @ Pats Game Thread

truth on hold

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he think all of us fans are that stupid that we don't get it though? I know he needs something to talk about, but how bout mix it up now and then. Don't hear Al Michaels ballwashing so much.

Brady just brought his team back from 28 down and you're pissed he's talking about the leader? Turn the sound off.

Saying you're sick of Collinsworth blowing him all the time sure sounds line you're pissed.

Sounds like I'm sick of the same guy saying the same thing week after week. Never said I was pissed. I think we can drop this point now :thumbsup:

I think Spikes just got hurt on that 2nd down play.

I hope it was an Achilles

Agree 100%

What's with that stupid horn? Is that through the PA system or is that a fan?

It's there lighthouse horn. It's as annoying as the PR guy at the Bruins games that yells "Whooo" each time the Bruins score.

It's there lighthouse horn. It's as annoying as the PR guy at the Bruins games that yells "Whooo" each time the Bruins score.

What's with that lighthouse thing Anyways? Why do they have it there and what does it have to do with New England? Gillette stadium makes no sense

I think Spikes just got hurt on that 2nd down play.

I hope it was an Achilles

that would be nice, wouldn't it?

By the way, watching the game last night, I noticed how soft the Pats* are (Hernandez especially). The 49ers threw them around all night long.

It was also great to see Brady throw one of his hissy fits.

The only reason this game was even close was because harbaugh played it safe towards the end. I guarantee this doesnt happen in a rematch. They will play man to man the whole game and beat the pats pretty easily.

Double team their tight ends/man to man/agressive pass rushing (which they have). Done deal.

They didnt even have to win the game on the legs of kapernick or whatever his name is.

Good job 49ers