Chan had one chance to keep his job...

C.Biscuit97

punch that smug grin off Carroll's face during the handshake. The guy ran a fake punt on you up by a million punts. A total eff you move. So what does Gailey do? Shake his hand and say good game.

I'm the most optimist Bills fan in the world but I will struggle mightily to get any sense of excitement if Gailey and Fitz are leading this team next year. Way too much talent to perform like this. Our offense has more talent than the Seahawks and we are held back by 2 people. Why, oh why, did I have to be a Bills fan? I can't take it anymore. :wallbash:

punch that smug grin off Carroll's face during the handshake. The guy ran a fake punt on you up by a million punts. A total eff you move. So what does Gailey do? Shake his hand and say good game.

I'm the most optimist Bills fan in the world but I will struggle mightily to get any sense of excitement if Gailey and Fitz are leading this team next year. Way too much talent to perform like this. Our offense has more talent than the Seahawks and we are held back by 2 people. Why, oh why, did I have to be a Bills fan? I can't take it anymore. :wallbash:

And the last Polly falls...

Is Carroll supposed to take it easy on us because we suck? I don't think so. I don't have any problem with what Carroll did.

If Gailey was a good coach, stuff like this wouldn't happen.

It's a classless play. If you're going for it, then leave the offense on the field. Carroll has a history of this. He did it to Stanford and Harbaugh wanted to murder him. I'm not huge on screaming coaches but to get your crap pushed in every other week and do nothing about it bothers the hell out of me. There is zero reason Gailey should finish the year. A joke.

Chans will be here regardless next year. Fitz too

I hope a game like this seals his fate. I'm as hopefully a Bills fan there is and I will not buy a single Bills related thing if he is brought back. 3 straight losing seasons and he is a worse coach than Jauron!!!

It's a classless play. If you're going for it, then leave the offense on the field. Carroll has a history of this. He did it to Stanford and Harbaugh wanted to murder him. I'm not huge on screaming coaches but to get your crap pushed in every other week and do nothing about it bothers the hell out of me. There is zero reason Gailey should finish the year. A joke.

I hope a game like this seals his fate. I'm as hopefully a Bills fan there is and I will not buy a single Bills related thing if he is brought back. 3 straight losing seasons and he is a worse coach than Jauron!!!

Agreed!

Eh, I wouldn't be too sure Chan Gailey is the coach of the Bills next year. I just don't think Nix reveals anything during the season and he's not going to throw the head coach under the bus.

The team has suffered some epic demolitions, with a few at home. For whatever reason the Bills value the Toronto series and being dismantled 50-17 isn't a productive way to encouage a tepid crowd to come back next year. The team hasn't beaten a "good" team this year.

...and in year three, at best he can do is 7-9, a one game improvement.

Is Carroll supposed to take it easy on us because we suck? I don't think so. I don't have any problem with what Carroll did.

Carroll was upholding the value of the NFL product in Canada. The Bills certainly don't. Canadian Curtoms should revoke the Bills passports, and US Customs should not allow Gailey, Wannstadt or Fitz back in the country without paying an excise tax.

Carroll was upholding the value of the NFL product in Canada. The Bills certainly don't. Canadian Curtoms should revoke the Bills passports, and US Customs should not allow Gailey, Wannstadt or Fitz back in the country without paying an excise tax.

CJ Spiller and Stevie Johnson did their part. 2 very good players being wasted by the QB and head coach.

with a very soft schedule.

Yup. This was about as easy of a schedule as we possibly could have hoped for. It makes it a million times worse. I'm not kidding. I will riot if Gailey is our coach. Nothing against the man and let's keep some of his screen players but how anyone can justify keeping a coach with 3 straight losing seasons is beyond me.

I too roast in Buffalo Bills Hell as do all of us....we really screwed up in a former life...lmao...then crying in the fetal position

The only thing I hold on to is that half my life they've been really good. The other half they've been hot garbage. I just hold on to that hope that one day they will make the playoffs again and it will be one of the greatest feelings ever. I will both cry and pee myself. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

The only thing I hold on to is that half my life they've been really good. The other half they've been hot garbage. I just hold on to that hope that one day they will make the playoffs again and it will be one of the greatest feelings ever. I will both cry and pee myself. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Too much info, dude. :lol:

Why is everyone so sure we have superior talent? No evidence of that. If that is the case we have the worst coaches in the history of pro football (we may). All these great draft picks are being made by a brain trust that designated Fitz as our francise qb. Not his fault. He is doing the best he can, to his ability (limited). Maybe Chan said "FU" to Caroll, not "good game". I hope he did. We are in a holding pattern until the team is sold. Obvious.

theres a difference between throwing it and trying to score and just trying to embarass your opponent and faking punts. total classless move. pete must still think its college