Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around a QB sneak, 1st and 10, down by 20 points.

That will be forever what I think of when I think of Ryan Fitzpatrick...He graduated from Harvard??????// Maybe he pulled the diploma out of a box of cracker jacks...Holy Cow...

JP Losman the rollout fumble against the Jets....

Rob Johnson getting laid out on the Bills Emblem against the Eagles or Lions...Looked like the Tecmo Bowl Sack....LOL

Just goes on and on...Beyond Comical...

Anybody want to talk about all the talent? :ph34r:

Is Russell Wilson 14 times faster than everyone in a Bills uni?

Nix said the Bills need was greater at speed WR than QB...By the looks of Wilson he could have addressed both needs... ;)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Welcome the Wanstache Era, cause thats whos gonna become the next HC

I will bet Chan, if he isn't left in TO tonight, is only going to run out the season as HC cause with 2 games left, it won't matter whos coaching them cause its over. But when the seasons done, hes gone and DW will be moved into the HC position

That will be forever what I think of when I think of Ryan Fitzpatrick...He graduated from Harvard??????// Maybe he pulled the diploma out of a box of cracker jacks...Holy Cow...

JP Losman the rollout fumble against the Jets....

Rob Johnson getting laid out on the Bills Emblem against the Eagles or Lions...Looked like the Tecmo Bowl Sack....LOL

Just goes on and on...Beyond Comical...

Chan probably didn't know what down it was.

Easley?

Yes, Graham looks like a bust at this point. I counted 4 drops, and I wonder why Easley isn't in there. I remember a number of years back the Bills had a punt returner who dropped three in one game, and they cut him the next week. TJ is a candidate for that treatment, recalling the Pats game faisco as well.