Seahawks will test Wannstedt's defense if it is improving

They will surely be a test for the run defense. Strong and physical run attack with as you know a back that is tough to take down. They also have the abilty to stretch the field vertically in the pass game. Lots of mismatches facing Wannstedt tommorow.

Does Wansteedt play his typical 4 down lineman defense with a minor blitz once in a blue moon or does he try to get creative showing different looks and blitz schemes? :rolleyes:

What are your thoughts going into this game? Is our defensive "improvement" sustainable or is it just a fraud of playing bad offense teams for the most part.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Told ya!

As I have said in previous threads leading up to create this one, the "improvement" with Wansteedts defense is a fraud. Seahawks would be the test after playing awful offensive teams that past several weeks.

Same old since week 1.

I read the title of your thread and thought "and how".

I'm not as much worried about their offense as I am about their defense against our O.

And in reality...its the opposite.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Another defensive stinker. Outcoached and outplayed. Lots of folks out there that don't know what they are doing.

I can wait a couple more games to find out who is getting fired. Nothing would surprise me. the rookies really looked bad, Graham, Glenn both looked terrible. Gilmore and Brooks got smoked a couple of times also. At least no negative calls on Williams, but maybe he was so far out of position that they could call him out. May be time to finally let the season tickets go.

NO team discipline on defense. I saw horrible olb play...dbs running around out of position....huge gaps in the line. Looked like an expansion team. A classic lack of prepared ess. Challenge them to pass. Put 8 men in the defenders in the box. Play man coverage and take your lumps. Chan and Wanny need to start contacting real estate agents and movers.

Four games this season the Bills gave up 45 points or more. That is unacceptable. Wanny should be fired tomorrow and Gailey should be fired on New Years Day.

Agreed. Buddy gets a pass because I think he was forced to hire Gailey. There is way more talent on this team than this crapfest that shows up on Sundays.