Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

My tile has been up since Wednesday night, just curious how much XP ya'll are pulling down?

I am enjoying my main town, but my second town I am starting that I began when my account was locked is pretty fun, too. I am not leaving any space open. I am making it house upon house with as much money as I can. Looking to do this over the long haul so I don't care if I stay at next to zero funds.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got and added 2 requests. I'm assuming its JBoyst. Tap away buddy. My tiles are still up.

My wife and son mrags. I'll have them add Sharader, jboy and UConn also.

Jboyst...I looked for your tile but you don't have an arch at squid port....is the tile somewhere else or am I not seeing it. Thx

Edited by BringBackFergy

My wife and son mrags. I'll have them add Sharader, jboy and UConn also.

Jboyst...I looked for your tile but you don't have an arch at squid port....is the tile somewhere else or am I not seeing it. Thx

at the bottom. It is not connected to my port planks. Go down on the screen. You'll see it by itself

OK, this was cool. I went to UConn (gilded armor) and got his tile (800 xp), but instead of finishing the last 2 assists by clicking money or grafitti I then went to Shrader and got his tile (800xp) then switched back to UConn and there was another tile so I clicked it...another 800 xp, then went back to Shrader and there was another tile there...yes another 800xp. So in the end I got 4800 xp from you two guys. I hope it didn't screw up your tiles but you should have 3 of my handshakes on your tiles.

I'll do the same thing with mrags and jboyst later today.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Yeah Fergy. Was saying that the other day. I don't think we receive 3 tiles for it, but you definitely receive 3x the XP for it.

What we need to do is make sure everyone plants corn and never tap it. Because that would be a killing on XP and cash I think for everyone else. I've got 49 days left untily corn is ready and I'll leave it for everyone to tap if it work.

Yeah Fergy. Was saying that the other day. I don't think we receive 3 tiles for it, but you definitely receive 3x the XP for it.

What we need to do is make sure everyone plants corn and never tap it. Because that would be a killing on XP and cash I think for everyone else. I've got 49 days left untily corn is ready and I'll leave it for everyone to tap if it work.

I started corn this week. See you in three months

my buddy will have corn done in 3-4 days. I added him on here before. Sandoso is his name. Add him and we may all reap the rewards.

Thanks mrags....and I agree with you on the Richard Sherman thing. Didn't get to your thread before you locked it. He's a self centered, loud mouth punk.

Fergy, I just remembered a little trick for you and your family. Tap on Homer. When the window with his tasks pops up, keep clicking on Homer 10 times. You'll eventually get a statue of Jebidiah Springfield and 10 donuts.

Edited by shrader

Accidentally tapped on both hands for the Squidport tile during collection. :doh:

Frippin' Frappin' Flappin'.... >:-/

Well, it'll be another three days. Happy to have gotten my Freak Show shantyville out to the docks already, tho. Nice little 'cheat' here. It would've taken another three months to do that. Thanks, guys!

I still have not been able to get them to stack beyond 2. I always click once I see an extra handshake though.

Thanks for the Homer 10 donuts hint...that's great. I told my wife I had a way to get 10 free donuts...I think she was more excited than the day I proposed. :)