Any HC worth a damn would get 10-6 out of this team...

eball

Any HC worth a damn would get 10-6 out of this team and I'm sick about it. Their record right now should be 8-5 (at least), not 5-8, and it is solely the fault of the HC and his dubious play calls and roster mis-management.

Do the Bills need a QB? YES! But this team, as is, is talented enough to be a playoff team.

What I'm about to type really scares and shocks me...but here goes: DICK JAURON would have this team at 8-5 right now.

Buddy, you can't really be this dense to believe Chan has shown he knows how to be a HC in this league.

Any HC worth a damn would get 10-6 out of this team and I'm sick about it. Their record right now should be 8-5 (at least), not 5-8, and it is solely the fault of the HC and his dubious play calls and roster mis-management.

Do the Bills need a QB? YES! But this team, as is, is talented enough to be a playoff team.

What I'm about to type really scares and shocks me...but here goes: DICK JAURON would have this team at 8-5 right now.

Buddy, you can't really be this dense to believe Chan has shown he knows how to be a HC in this league.

Its true.

I'd say Chan, with his mismanagement, has lost the Bills at least 3 games this year(St Louis, Tenn, Indy).

Not to mention his utter reliance on a QB who just can't get it done. And why the hell is this team NEVER prepaired. They opened the season like absolute garbage and just never seem prepaired for opponants.

:death: :death: resign now Gailey, obviously you are in over your head. :death: :death:

Well he cant do that, he then loses his right to the rest of his contract..Buddy needs to put him out of misery.

I am with EBall on the roster mismanagement as well as the the on field decisions, just not sure if that is on Buddy or Chan.

However,disagree that Dickie could have this team 8-5..Dickie was still here we would still have Trent at QB most likely.

I have to echo JonyGolds comments from last week or so...

I was so high on Gailey that first year, even more so last year after the 5-2 start.At that point had you taken the last 15 games the team played they were 9-6, could have been 10-5 if Stevie makes the catch against the Super Bowl bound Steelers.

Then they go out and have a good draft and a great free agency..and now the guy just seems to have lost it..i swear he was not making these same idiotic decisions last year.Was the pressure of expectations just too much for the guy?

I mostly agree with you, but I don't think this is a Playoff caliber team with Fitz at QB. I said a few months ago, that the only differences between the Bills and the Patriots is they have a HOF QB and Coach, and we have a couple terrible individuals in those positions. I really think we have as much talent elsewhere as them, but at those two positions we are so far behind them, it is the difference between 11-5 and 5-11 seasons. Gailey is terrible, but even with a good quarterback this year, this team is 8-5 at worst, as they win the second Pats game, the Titans game and the Colts game with a real QB. Edited by BuffBill

Agree 100%. This season is on the HC. The defense is starting to pull their **** together

Agree 100%. This season is on the HC. The defense is starting to pull their **** together

So is the opinion starting to change on Wanny? Do we give him another shot? If we get a new HC, he'll likely want a new guy in here anyway so the question might be moot. Gailey's offense is regressing and not clutch and has proved to be a terrible HC. He should be gone regardless.

Its Buddy's call to fire Chan. But we all know Buddy won't do it.

Only Ralph can fire Chan at this point. And if it were to happen it would be after the Season.

So if it doens't happen say a week after the season end. Chan will be back next year.

If that happens we are stuck with Fitz. because as we all know Chan has a man crush on Fitz.

We will have to go though this again next year dude.

I haven't watch then play since the end of the NE game and wont until they get a new coach and QB.

The distinction between this team and say, the 2005-2010 teams is that this team actually has talent. We are very solid in both threnches. We have talent at RB and in the secondary. They are just a few key parts away (HC, QB, 2 LB's and a WR). They are a more appealing bunch to want to coach than when Gailey was hired. This is the offseason to make a major move. Anyone who says, "yeah but switching up coaches sets you back/you're starting from scratch, etc." is not paying attention to what's up happening around the rest of the league. See: Colts, 49ers, Rams, Broncos, etc. You can improve right away in year 1 with a new regime.

You need to reassess your talent evaluation of the team. They are playing to the level of their talent and it's not good enough. 5-8 is about right. They need better players and better coaching. Agree with Jauron though. He got more out of clearly less talent.

I got to 19-0 on madden with this roster.

Can I coach?

But in all honesty I really don't see this team going anywhere in terms of coaches. Well keep the stache and our bland defense will stay the same and our offense will continue its struggles under gailey.

YES WE CHAN!!

GO BILLS

Super Bowl or Bust

The distinction between this team and say, the 2005-2010 teams is that this team actually has talent. We are very solid in both threnches. We have talent at RB and in the secondary. They are just a few key parts away (HC, QB, 2 LB's and a WR). They are a more appealing bunch to want to coach than when Gailey was hired. This is the offseason to make a major move. Anyone who says, "yeah but switching up coaches sets you back/you're starting from scratch, etc." is not paying attention to what's up happening around the rest of the league. See: Colts, 49ers, Rams, Broncos, etc. You can improve right away in year 1 with a new regime.

That's why i say they have to go balls out and get the BEST College QB. Do whatever it takes. Look at what the Skins did and it is paying off right now . And it would pay off in the stands.

But this organization wont do what it takes and make it happen and that is why I have little faith anymore in this Team.

I got to 19-0 on madden with this roster.

Can I coach?

But in all honesty I really don't see this team going anywhere in terms of coaches. Well keep the stache and our bland defense will stay the same and our offense will continue its struggles under gailey.

YES WE CHAN!!

GO BILLS

Super Bowl or Bust

Is Hairston your RT? Are you playing on All Madden difficulty? B-)

I'd like to go out on a limb here and say that Nix is no idiot - he is surely aware of Gailey's mis-management of the team, just as surely as he was aware of Wannstedt's mis-management of the defense during the first half of the year. The question is, will he do anything about it? I am certain Nix is by now aware that Gailey is NOT the BEST option available to coach this team. Yet, as someone else here mentioned - it is like Gailey has another agenda that has nothing to do with winning, and listening to him talk after games is like listening to a politician who is doing their best to BS the public - there seems to be something going on behind the scenes; whether it is that Nix and Gailey know the show is almost over, that the team is approaching an uncertain sale, or perhaps Nix has given them some ultimatem?

Nevertheless, if Nix keeps Gailey after this year and talks about how the need for consistency is greater than the need for change, we should all know it for what it is - this Franchise is done. They will merely be trying to milk out a few more years of good sales before the big Sale. Look no further than Baltimore for a reality check. The Ravens have the 9th ranked offense, are 9-4 and FIRE their O.C. because they want more consistency. You see, they expect EXCELLENCE - that is the consistent result they expect - and when they don't get it where they deem it should be, they try again. The Bills, on the other hand, would be giving that same O.C. a parade and a key to the city. Buffalo has different standards - and those standards don't lead to a Super Bowl. They lead to constant mediocrity.

If we are upset as Fans - we should remember, we accept it by supporting it. As painful as that is - we'd rather have a losing franchise than no franchise at all.

And, BTW - Nix expected 10 wins this year. He looked at the team he assembled - I remember him saying it in an interview - he thought AT LEAST 10 wins was expected, and he believed we'd be competing with New England for the AFC East title. Now, either Nix was B.S.'ing everyone, or he has been let down by his H.C. - and not only his H.C., though. I mean, if you're Nix, you're trying to lay the blame for this season, I would be very frustrated! Obviously Wannstedt's defense was on the hook for at least 4 or 5 of our losses. So, if he wanted to fire the Defensive Coordinator after the season as a scapegoat, to appease the public, well, now that the defense has been playing very good for the last quarter season, it looks like he will have to hang the other 4 or so losses on Gailey.

As I previously said, if this were a Franchise whose only goal was consistently winning a Super Bowl, we'd see a new coaching staff after this year, a new QB, and we'd all be psyched again. However, either Nix and Ralph don't think they can find a better coach willing to take the job (why bother having a Franchise, as far as Fans are concerned, if THAT is the truth?), or, they aren't willing to try again, swallow Gailey's remaining pay, and roll the dice.

One thing that just kills me - they will spend 100 million on a DE who isn't even the best at this position, but they won't spend whatever it would take to get a coach who could win - OR, and perhaps this is worse, they DON'T know how to evaluate a coach enough to say who is capable. Does anyone here really think, though, that Marty Schottenheimer wouldn't coach the Bills if he were offered like 7 million a year or so? I mean, he has as many wins as Bellicheck, practically, and his last season was a 14-2 year!!!!

We Fans deserve better!