Chan NOT the man for the job going forward.

How many of those carries were in the 2nd half?

3 ... 2 of them were on the first 3 offensive plays for the Bills in the 2nd half. Those 2 plays gained 26 yards.

Who cares? 7 carries total is gassing the guy? He's a professional athlete for crying out loud!

Do you really think that he was tired?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 ... 2 of them were on the first 3 offensive plays for the Bills in the 2nd half. Those 2 plays gained 26 yards.

So. According to Gailey, Spiller get 3 carries immediately after the half-time break, and he's spent for the rest of the game???

:mellow:

It doesn't matter what I think. The head coach seems to think he was tired.

Spiller was more of a workhorse in the other game, but did mention in the post-game that he got winded and wasn't used to carrying the load. Gailey's comment reminded me of that explanation.

Everyone can say, with no real knowledge, that Spiller can carry the rock 40 times a game easy; but, the curious part is if Gailey is not simply lying his ass off.

It doesn't matter what I think. The head coach seems to think he was tired.

Spiller was more of a workhorse in the other game, but did mention in the post-game that he got winded and wasn't used to carrying the load. Gailey's comment reminded me of that explanation.

Everyone can say, with no real knowledge, that Spiller can carry the rock 40 times a game easy; but, the curious part is if Gailey is not simply lying his ass off.

Spiller said that he was fine after the Miami game.

Gailey has his favorites - FJ, Fitz and Choice being among them. He's too dumb to see that Fitz isn't a quality NFL starting QB, that FJ best days are behind him, and that Choice shouldn't be on an NFL roster.

What happened to Gailey's claims (the week prior to the Jax game, I believe) of a 60-40 carry split between CJ and FJ? He's full of ****, that's what happened

Spiller said something like that after the Thursday night game. He's not Curtis Martin, apparently. It's somewhat concerning that a 3rd year NFL RB, drafting as high as he was, gets winded after a few carries. 7 carries for 37 yards shouldn't be totally gassing out an elite back.

Those comments are baffling. There are 80 pound Kenyans that run marathons, that have more stamina than that, and win the races. Yet a NFL starter gets tired, after a couple of touches? When Fred went down It was stunning to see gailey replace him with Choice. I cannot believe Gailey will still be employed tomorrow. What am I saying? He's the hands on favorite to coach next year according to nix.

Yeah, or maybe he just doesn't realize who's been out there and who's not during the course of the game?

Or maybe Spiller is so used to being part of a platoon that he takes himself out of games fairly often? Maybe Chan figures he isn't interested in playing if he takes himself out after 3 carries?

The easy answer is Chan is a fool, I get it.

I feel bad for anyone who actually sat through the game at the stadium....that must have been miserable....particularly to have to watch the "bumbler" they call Chan....

I am just amazed that anyone would actually PAY to watch this poor excuse of a football team anymore - it really shocks me that there are that many people that still go and see their games!

I haven't gone to a game in at least five years and have no plans to anytime soon unless we have a better head coach that doesn't outcoach himself in crucial situations & they prove to me that they are worth my hard earned money.

Kudos to all the die-hard Bills fans that can still sit in the cold, rain and snow and consistently watch this team fail time and time again. It's bad enough to sit at home or in a bar and watch it...I can't even imagine the feeling I would have if I wasted well over $100 and had to leave the stadium after a loss like today's stinker.

And then they wonder why there are so many fights and crazy sh%t that goes on during and after the games? Look at the product that is presented to us week after week & year after year for God's sake! They don't think that people are gonna have a negative attitude after watching your coach make some of the stupidest calls in team history? And when we thought that it couldn't have been worse than Jauron, Williams or Mularkey....now we have to deal with THIS every Sunday????

If they move the team, it could only be a blessing to me at this point...maybe my chronic heartburn and heavy addiction to alcohol on Sunday's would finally disappear...you know, I think that I may have finally had it with this team? :wallbash:

Those comments are baffling. There are 80 pound Kenyans that run marathons, that have more stamina than that, and win the races. Yet a NFL starter gets tired, after a couple of touches? When Fred went down It was stunning to see gailey replace him with Choice. I cannot believe Gailey will still be employed tomorrow. What am I saying? He's the hands on favorite to coach next year according to nix.

That comparison is baffling but I agree with the rest after that.

Or maybe Spiller is so used to being part of a platoon that he takes himself out of games fairly often? Maybe Chan figures he isn't interested in playing if he takes himself out after 3 carries?

The easy answer is Chan is a fool, I get it.

so when FJ gets hurt, he puts Choice in, and not Spiller?

Hint: the easy answer is the right answer.

You guys questioning Chan Gailey know nothing about football. There are very good reasons......

Ah...just kidding. How could anyone disagree with any of the negatives posted in this thread. The saddest thing is, they were repeat decisions and they worked out the same.