Rotoworlds "weekly qb of the future update from the Bills"

3 years we have beat 1 team with winning record :bag: :bag: :bag: . it would be quite a feat for a qb to do worse than Fitz IMO.

One thing I don't have is patience.........lets get the qb change done............i am prepared to deal with the results good or bad.

You might as well hang yourself now, because Fitz will be starting again next year.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ONLY QB I blame the FO for passing on is Russel Wilson. Nothing against TJ Graham, b/c he has a bright future, but when you have a guy with that much potential available in the 3rd & you have a ? at QB you pull the damn trigger, & this is coming from someone who is a fan of Fitz.

Dalton & Kaepernick are largely hindsight criticisms b/c I don't recall too many people (a few for Kap, fewer for Dalton) singing their praises a year & a half ago. But a lot of us wanted Russel Wilson.

I remember a considerable amount of support for the idea of drafting Kaepernick.

Less so with Dalton.

I remember a considerable amount of support for the idea of drafting Kaepernick.

Less so with Dalton.

I liked Kaepernick and thought his style of play and demeanor were exaclty what nix and gailey preached they were looking for in a QB.

He's right, it would be dumb to reach for a QB.

This year. yes indeed. dumb. but not a line backer from Notre Dame. that would be okay with me.

This year. yes indeed. dumb. but not a line backer from Notre Dame. that would be okay with me.

The landscape of the Bills has changed quite abit these years with Nix. for good or bad or indifferent , we have our opinions.

I feel strongly that as of today Bills are strong enough that they can draft qbs every year for the next couple of years.

That's a good thing .

This year is a tough one. not alot thats shines so the burden is really on the scouts.

Hell draft two this year ! we have some catching up to do

I liked Kaepernick and thought his style of play and demeanor were exaclty what nix and gailey preached they were looking for in a QB.

Me too. Kaep is 6'5 and 235 pounds, he ran a 4.5 forty at the combine and had the fastest throw in four years at the combine at 59 mph. That's as fast as a soccer ball on a penalty kick. His arm might be the best in the league.

He was a 4 year starter at Nevada, put up huge numbers, won tons of games, he was the only QB at the FBS to pass for over 10,000 yards and run for over 4000 yards in a career, he was an honors student graduating with a business degree, he led Nevada to a bowl win over undefeated Boise, snapping Boise's 24 game winning streak...

There was actually not anything to dislike about Kaep except for that slightly slow throwing motion. Other than that and not competing in the top level of college football.

There were actually numerous posters here who thought he'd go in the first round. It was a blessing when he dropped into the second round and we still didn't seize the opportunity.

Me too. Kaep is 6'5 and 235 pounds, he ran a 4.5 forty at the combine and had the fastest throw in four years at the combine at 59 mph. That's as fast as a soccer ball on a penalty kick. His arm might be the best in the league.

He was a 4 year starter at Nevada, put up huge numbers, won tons of games, he was the only QB at the FBS to pass for over 10,000 yards and run for over 4000 yards in a career, he was an honors student graduating with a business degree, he led Nevada to a bowl win over undefeated Boise, snapping Boise's 24 game winning streak...

There was actually not anything to dislike about Kaep except for that slightly slow throwing motion. Other than that and not competing in the top level of college football.

There were actually numerous posters here who thought he'd go in the first round. It was a blessing when he dropped into the second round and we still didn't seize the opportunity.

He sounds a lot like Collin Klein!