Some would gladly trade Fitz for Palmer

Heyward-Bey is a top 10 pick.

:lol:

No offense but if you followed that Draft you would know the Raiders were the only Team in the NFL that was going to take Heyward-Bey in the Top 10...They took some serious flack for that Pick...Still do...But maybe that was sarcasm... :thumbsup:

To the OP's question...I would take Palmer with The Bills supporting cast over Fitz any day...He would do much better in Buffalo purely because of the talent at RB/O-Line, and Gailey...I still don't think he would be elite...But I do think he would be better than Fitz for sure... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Palmer is better than Fitz. The issue in Oakland is the OL and they have been hit hard at RB so they have little running game. They had their top two RBs they would be a much better team. For comparison purposes think of Buffalo without Freddy and CJ......

Palmer is better than Fitz. The issue in Oakland is the OL and they have been hit hard at RB so they have little running game. They had their top two RBs they would be a much better team. For comparison purposes think of Buffalo without Freddy and CJ......

I love how everyone makes excuses for every non-Bill. This season, we have been without our starting LT, RT, 1B RB, and #2 & #3 receivers and have had a defense that was 2nd worst for most of the season. But it's all Fitz' fault.

I love how everyone makes excuses for every non-Bill. This season, we have been without our starting LT, RT, 1B RB, and #2 & #3 receivers and have had a defense that was 2nd worst for most of the season. But it's all Fitz' fault.

We have a firstbaseman? No wonder we suck!

If I were to imagine switching Fitz with Palmer I have a hard time seeing Fitz winning a single game for the Raiders, or Palmer not being good enough in Chan's system to have won us 2 or 3 more games this year. But again, we will never know.

Edited by RealityCheck