When was the last time we beat a "good" team?

uticaclub

The Patriots last year. The Broncos were not a good team. They were better than the Bills but that's faint praise.

Say what you want, they went to the playoffs with JV quarterback McPraytoyahweh. They had a good team around him to make up for horribly erratic QB play.

They were 8-8 with a decent defense. The Bills beat them at home with a time zone difference.

Golly.. how many asterisks do you people want to add to the question?

Why not just keep posting, "The Bills suck... My life is awful, and it makes me somehow feel better to continue to repeat this about the team that I spend my free time voluntarily cheering for, as a sign of my deep psychological damage"?

Why not just keep posting, "The Bills suck... My life is awful, and it makes me somehow feel better to continue to repeat this about the team that I spend my free time voluntarily cheering for, as a sign of my deep psychological damage"?

Haha. Oh man I laughed

So it can't be the Pats for some reason.

Can't be a team that knocked the steelers out of the playoffs.

Any other rules?

It can't be anybody. The answer has to be "Nobody, never, because.... The Bills suck... My life is awful, and it makes me somehow feel better to continue to repeat this about the team that I spend my free time voluntarily cheering for, as a sign of my deep psychological damage."

:lol:Get with the program.

The Bills sucking has no bearing on my life. It's been true so long it's just something that is accepted. It barely even registers anymore.

The question was when was the last time they beat a good team. I don't think the Broncos were really that good because they finished .500 and made it the playoffs because of a weak division. Their offense finished 23rd and their defense finished 20th They get credit for beating the Steelers but it doesn't suddenly make them a good team.

You seem to be taking this more personally than anybody else here, Champ.

Edited by Pondslider