Dad sends letter to his ''disappointing'' kids

\GoBillsInDallas/

I only read the top link, but this guy , while a little cold hearted, sounds spot on to me. He paid alot for his kids to attend top"public" school( private here in US), they are still sucking at his teet, and he feels that other peole have genuine needs and did not have the advantages these kids had.

Having said that, he prolly always bailed the kids out and they got used to it.

It's all a game to keep us distracted from the big picture. There's something really alarming going on that no one wants to talk about, so they give us this and pass it off as news.

You were a tough one to reach, but you finally graduated. Congratulations, PPP Class of '12!!!

Honestly, the man sounds like a twat who's trying to live vicariously through the accomplishments of his children.

Considering that the father is a retired naval commander and his son is working for a taxi company, your observations seem to be a bit off. I can't really say the father did anything wrong, honesty is the best policy.

Unless I missed something and his kids are drug addicts or stuck on welfare or deadbeat parents or something, then yea. Dude sounds like a judgmental whiner.

A judgemental whiner and living vicariously though his kids are two completely different things. But the whiners here are the kids who felt for some damn reason to go public with the letters.