Buffalo Bills: Why Moving on from Ryan Fitzpatrick Is a Must

Martimus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Quoting bleacherreport and posting a link to the site is silly. It drives trafficaway from the site designed to invoke these discussions. Plus Bleacher Report is horrible".

So what does Support local farms, visit your local farmers market! (updated, thanks Poo!) do for discussion here?????

Edited by Martimus

"Quoting bleacherreport and posting a link to the site is silly. It drives trafficaway from the site designed to invoke these discussions. Plus Bleacher Report is horrible".

So what does Support local farms, visit your local farmers market! (updated, thanks Poo!) do for discussion here?????

Signature links are totally different.

Edited by Captain Hindsight

As soon as possible, but not sooner. That means keep him until there is a better alternative. And, I think we need to find out about Jackson some this year. We already know Thigpen is not the guy.

I disagree.

We already know Fitz sucks. Cut him now, and try someone else. Who care if we get worse, that only results in a higher draft pick.

Alot of us non-kool aid drinkers knew the extension was a terrible decision, but over time with Fitz's normal crappy play, alot more delusional Bills' fans are starting to agree with us. Fitz is the most intelligent dumbass I have ever seen.

nothing wrong with the extension. its easy to get out of and standard pay for the role he was going to be asked to play. the real issue thus far is not finding the next option.

nothing wrong with the extension. its easy to get out of and standard pay for the role he was going to be asked to play. the real issue thus far is not finding the next option.

When I say that people knew the extension was a bad idea, I wasn't talking about the money aspect of it, but the fact that they were convinced that Fitz was the answer, and stayed with him instead of drafting a QB. Now that they have admitted they need a QB, there really are none in the draft.