5. Cleveland 3-8

6. Carolina 3-8

7. San Diego 4-7

8. Buffalo 4-7

9. Tennessee 4-7

10. Detroit 4-7

11. Arizona 4-7

12. NY Jets 4-7

Please allow Fitz to pass more than we run the ball, then this list will mean more.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were to lose the remainder of our games, I could definitely see us sneaking into the top 5. I think Kansas City is very likely to stay at #1, and will probably draft Geno smith with the 1st pick. IMO, there is such a significant drop-off from Geno to the other QB's. I think it would be a good idea to look at the best LB'er available, and then look at QB in the 2nd round.

If we were to lose the remainder of our games, I could definitely see us sneaking into the top 5. I think Kansas City is very likely to stay at #1, and will probably draft Geno smith with the 1st pick. IMO, there is such a significant drop-off from Geno to the other QB's. I think it would be a good idea to look at the best LB'er available, and then look at QB in the 2nd round.

Te'o.

This site has a draft order that is more predictive of the final outcome, because it bases the opponents' cumulative won-lost % (the tie-breaker) on all 16 games that will be played, not just the 11 opponents played so far:

http://www.gbnreport...draftorder.html

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

mock draft has us taking Dee Miliner (bama CB at 8)

"giving the buffalo a young awesome CB tandem for years" according to what it says

EJ manuel in 2nd WR in 3rd. etc etc FWIW.

**don't mean jack** **but did have us missing on all the top tier guys with Manuel as what was left**

mock draft has us taking Dee Miliner (bama CB at 8)

"giving the buffalo a young awesome CB tandem for years" according to what it says

EJ manuel in 2nd WR in 3rd. etc etc FWIW.

**don't mean jack** **but did have us missing on all the top tier guys with Manuel as what was left**

That was Walter Football's Mock Draft. I think they're nuts and if Buddy and staff draft a CB in the first rd, I'll be the one driving the UHaul!

Yes indeed...

We could only be so lucky. I envision us picking 10-15. Te'O will be long gone. As will Jarvis Jenkins. Cj mosely is a possibility if we really want to shore up our Lbs early in the draft. Maybe Mosely and Alabama teammate Nico Johnson grouped with Murray, bray, Wilson, jones (eh), nassib or glennon. Then maybe another QB/lb in rd 4. Those are by far the positions we need to upgrade the most. I'd be happy with that draft, even if drafting mosely 10-15 would be viewed as a reach

We could only be so lucky. I envision us picking 10-15. Te'O will be long gone. As will Jarvis Jenkins. Cj mosely is a possibility if we really want to shore up our Lbs early in the draft. Maybe Mosely and Alabama teammate Nico Johnson grouped with Murray, bray, Wilson, jones (eh), nassib or glennon. Then maybe another QB/lb in rd 4. Those are by far the positions we need to upgrade the most. I'd be happy with that draft, even if drafting mosely 10-15 would be viewed as a reach

I am honestly not sure we beat the Jags at home this weekend. I think your 10 - 15 forecast is a tad optimistic (pessimistic?).

There really are no QB's worth taking in the first round this year. I actually like the first 2 rounds of Drafttek's board right now, which has us taking Te'o in the first round and Landry Jones in the second.

Would actually LOVE this...

Unfortunately, 6 of those 12 teams need QBs.

KC, Philly, Arizona, the Jets, and Bills are the only ones I see drafting a first round QB.

Generally speaking, this isn't a very good, or deep, draft. I see a bunch of OLBs and DEs with huge boom/bust potential; the same is true of QBs. Unless Geno Smith or Te'o are available (they won't be), trade down with a team that wants a 3-4 rush OLB, then take a few LBs, a CB, and a QB in the early rounds.

Edited by ny33

KC, Philly, Arizona, the Jets, and Bills are the only ones I see drafting a first round QB.

Generally speaking, this isn't a very good, or deep, draft. I see a bunch of OLBs and DEs with huge boom/bust potential; the same is true of QBs. Unless Geno Smith or Te'o are available (they won't be), trade down with a team that wants a 3-4 rush OLB, then take a few LBs, a CB, and a QB in the early rounds.

Hell. If your counting Arizona I think there's more. Here's who I got.

Buffalo

Chiefs

Eagles

Jets

Raiders

Browns