• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to decipher what Chan is saying...

...7 carries for CJ

...6 carries for Fred

...55 passing attempts for Futz

...be down by 20 points by the 3rd qaurter!

It's like the screen play for every weekend for the past 3 years

Per NFL Netwerk: Chan Gailey says that coaching staff will "try more seriously" to win games.

I would've liked if they tried more seriously...a while ago

Why can't we just put both on the field? Why keep your best athletes on the field?! Screens can be run with two backs.

Huh? If that was seriously reported....im gonna puke!

Per Merrian Websters - Gulible is not in the dictionary.

Why can't we just put both on the field? Why keep your best athletes on the field?! Screens can be run with two backs.

Per Merrian Websters - Gulible is not in the dictionary.

:lol:

I guess it is time to hang up my "In Chan We Trust" t-shirt... I will hang it next to my Hank Bullough t-shirt that says "In Hank We Stank"

Edited by Buftex

CJ versus FJ is now a moot point. We have no shot. Ugggh So depressing. I keep telling myself that the team won't be good because the organisation is not good, and the organisation won't be good until Mr. Wilson or his heirs sell the team, but I keep thinking and hoping we'll get lucky. Why do I feel so dejected when my mind predicted this--my heart secretly hopes every year and every year I'm disappointed.

CJ versus FJ is now a moot point. We have no shot. Ugggh So depressing. I keep telling myself that the team won't be good because the organisation is not good, and the organisation won't be good until Mr. Wilson or his heirs sell the team, but I keep thinking and hoping we'll get lucky. Why do I feel so dejected when my mind predicted this--my heart secretly hopes every year and every year I'm disappointed.

How can two players on the same team be against each other unless they are QB's?! We can put both of these guys on the field.

How can two players on the same team be against each other unless they are QB's?! We can put both of these guys on the field.

It's not in Chan's voluminous playbook. Tavaris Jackson has read the entire work and he's confirmed "no plays with 2 RBs on the field" at once unless both are split wide due to a Ruvell Martin injury.

Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense.