Are we closer to the 2010 49ers or the 2011 Browns?

Dragonborn10

I think there is enough talent on this team to win. I know the linebackers and WR,s are awful, and Fitz should be a backup. But this team feels more like the 49ers just waiting to explodecwith the right coaching staff.

It is time for all the coaches to go and give Nix/Whaley one more offseason and draft.

It totally depends on if we bring in the next Pat Shurmer or the next Jim Harbaugh.

very true, if Ralph Wilson keeps hiring old losers who state openly that they are going to get some sleep when free agency opens, and then that man hires a guy who was fired from his last job as an OC and then promotes him to head coach without merit. Then that loser HC hires a staff of his flunkies / assistants from his days as a college HC, then hires a DC who hasn't been relevant for almost 20 years.

Ralph Wilson could have hired Bill Cowher and even was able to get an interview with him because his FO let it be known the Bills would shell out 10 mill for a head coach after they fired Jauron. Then they picked Cowher's brain about who he would hire as assistants, passed on the expensive HC and hired the Kmart version.

Remember in life, you always get what you pay for...

I think there is enough talent on this team to win. I know the linebackers and WR,s are awful, and Fitz should be a backup. But this team feels more like the 49ers just waiting to explodecwith the right coaching staff.

It is time for all the coaches to go and give Nix/Whaley one more offseason and draft.

minus Nix

Browns.

Need:

QB (2 or 3)

LB (3 or 4)

O-line (3 even if only depth)

DB (3-4 depending on contracts)

WR (2-3)

So, we're set at RB and D-line (still need more depth there) all other positions have major questions. This won't take a season to fix, it will take several.