Chans Presser - Poorly called plays comment?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not hearing it in the NFL press conference video....

http://www.nfl.com/v...ress-conference

He did say it, I heard it on WGR after the game. Unbelievable that a professional coach would say that. Basically any other franchise would be firing him by tomorrow morning.

The past few weeks he's been sounding more and more like Jauron. I think after the Pats* game he actually said, "It's tough to win in this league."

Chan was asked, do you regret not running the ball more? His answer; I always make wrong calls during the ball game. That happens all the time!!!! You have got to be kidding me? Wow only in Buffalo does this loser of a coach keep his job. If no one believes he said it check out his presser on the Bills site.

Sadly it's time to turn the page again. Lets spin the wheel again. Billick anyone ?

There's no established coach in his right mind that would take over this team. This team will only be coached by unproven or washed up "talents". There is no reason to play or coach for the Bills.

The only coaches that will come to Buffalo are those that failed elsewhere. We will never get an up and coming coach or a successful coach coming back from retirement. Rex Ryan, And Reid or Norv Turner

Could Jim Kelly do a worse job than this mess? And what a great movie it would make if we do make the playoffs with Jimbo, Talley, Thurman and some of the other guys with the grit and passion from the trenches with no coaching experience!

Perhaps. I mention billick only because he has been passed by enough that he way see this as his only way back on

Billick would take the job (or any head coaching job) in a heartbeat.

But besides a guy like Billick who has been on the outside for a while, how is this not an appealing job? They have talent at most positions now and no track record to live up to immediately. The GM/Owner HAVE spent money on players. QB and LB are the glaring weaknesses that they would have time to fill with their own guys.

Most any potential head coach would take that.

Having said that, Gailey will still probably get to pick his own QB next year, and Wanny will be allowed a season to add some LB's the team so obviously needs.