Gailey & Fitzpatrick

Justice

Gailey's got to be the worst coach in the NFL. How in the world do you punt the ball away with 3+ minutes left in the game on the opposition's side of the field? Our defense gave up third down after third down and yet he's still confident in his defense to get the stop. On top of all that, Fitzy throws an INT that Stevie J saves and we follow that with three passes in a row? Who do you think you have back there? Tom Brady? Gailey, you're a F'in joke. Can't wait till you're dismissed.

Now for Fitzy, why don't you do us all a favor and ask to be released. You're not a NFL quarterback. You miss wide open receivers, can't hit the deep ball consistently enough and you can't even throw a freakin' screen pass. You SUCK!!! I hate you more than words can say. This team might actually be a great team when we get a QB that is at least serviceable.

Edited by NoJustice

No idea what's going through Gaileys head at the end. We march down field DESPITE Fitzpatrick, and he throws a pick. MIRACULOUSLY, we get the ball back, almost as if God was telling him to stop passing and he keeps throwing. Wouldn't have had to punt if CJ got a couple carries.

I think Gailey's play calls his first year were an exciting breath of air after Jauran's boring ultraconservative strategy. That has more than worn off.

This team has the talent in enough positions to compete with competent play calling and using your strengths like your RBs.

How do you call/throw a WR screen against press defense in the red zone? Could have gone for 6 the other way!! (drive ends with FG) Lose 4 potential points

How did he miss CJ who flat out burned his man on that free play in the first half? (punt - lose 7 potential points). (Am I out of line on this one?)

Misses DJ for a TD (lose 7 potential points)

How many times can we go pass pass 3rd and 10?

How do you go empty backfield spread when you are in field goal range - no RB to chip? Especially the way Mathis was KILLING Hairston. (Mathis sack put us out of range and killed a FG attempt - lose 3 potential points)

We connect with Stevie for 60+/first down in the red zone. We go pass attempt to stevie/pass attempt to stevie/fitz scramble for 4 (FG - loss of 4 potential points!) Not one run and don't you think the D keys on our one WR "weapon" in the red zone?

Our possession before the half was f-ckng abysmal....we burned 20 seconds - didnt run once.....and left the Colts enough time to score a FG, if not for Gilmore's tackle at the goal line - we would have let a TD up. (Gave Colts +3)

Colts score a TD on a great drive - we follow with a Horrid 3 and out (pass pass pass) - NO CJ...playoff teams answer in that spot. Great coaches put the ball in the hands of their best players.

Every screen pass Fitz threw took days off my life. Just Horrid.

Driving to tie....and our QB hands Indy the final nail to our coffin. Stevie made a hell of a play there to get the ball back. We blow it again.

Net total effect of awful play calling and bad QB play: 28 points and the chance to tie it up. The rest of the team can only do so much when they are crippled by their offensive play calls and QB.

Yes Fitz was under pressure - the D still gave him a chance to tie/win - besides, good QBs find a way.

Bravo to Mario....that's the stuff we need boy!

Edited by filthymcnasty08

chan should be offered the OC job. He can draw up plays and organize an offense, the head coach can tell him if we want a run or pass play and he can go from there

horrible game coach. i didn't think that last year but he's brutal.

he's missing so many calls now that I feel bad for the guy.

I'm impressed. A year ago (or was it two?) everyone was calling for Gailey's head and you said it was too soon. If you have gone over to the dark side, then perhaps that is a foreshadowing of some sort of impending action from OBD. I hope so.

Add me to the list.

I had been a supporter but today put me over the top after a string of badly coached games.