Over/under is 1.5

section122

Over under for this game I'm putting at 1.5 questionable calls favoring the colts today.

A loss by the colts would cool some of the golden boy talk and the nfl can't have that. I'm thinking the refs will step in an help insure a colts w. I'd love to be wrong but the nfl refereeing has been terrible and terribly suspect this year. So I'll take the over what say you?

Overs are a lock. If (big IF) our D line gets to Luck, watch the late hit/roughing the passer flags fly.

That's what they want you to believe. This is the NFL. You don't let up. You don't respect rookies and if he wants to keep playing the long ball game, you make him pay.

Over under for this game I'm putting at 1.5 questionable calls favoring the colts today.

A loss by the colts would cool some of the golden boy talk and the nfl can't have that. I'm thinking the refs will step in an help insure a colts w. I'd love to be wrong but the nfl refereeing has been terrible and terribly suspect this year. So I'll take the over what say you?

Jeez, already with this crap?

Jeez, already with this crap?

Yes already. We shall see after the game if it was a useful or useless topic. Hopefully it's useless but I have become extremely jaded to this league being at all fair. It isn't only the bills i see getting screwed. The nfl has lost a ton of credibility with me this year.

Ahhhhhhhh. Usually it's posters thinking they're a better headcoach than Chan, now we have people probably believing they could referee a game better.

To all the armchair experts out there, it is difficult to call something in a game that goes a million miles an hour and not have a bad call here or there. I reccommend you start reffing high-school sports if you have the time and you'll see just how difficult it really is. The NFL is 1000x harder.

PS: There is no conspiracy. Just the human-element at play.

Edited by stony

I'll go over, but not necessarily in favor of the Colts (although that's the more likely scenario). It seems every week there's an egregious call, whether it's letting a guy get up off the turf and run the field for a TD, or calling a 40 yd PI on a ball that landed 10 yds out of bounds. The NFL has egg on it's face and I see no reason to assume this game will be any different.

Ahhhhhhhh. Usually it's posters thinking they're a better headcoach than Chan, now we have people probably believing they could referee a game better.

To all the armchair experts out there, it is difficult to call something in a game that goes a million miles an hour and not have a bad call here or there. I reccommend you start reffing high-school sports if you have the time and you'll see just how difficult it really is. The NFL is 1000x harder.

PS: There is no conspiracy. Just the human-element at play.

I actually do ref high school sports and in no way think that I am as good or could do as good as these pro refs. All I expect is consistency from team to team and game to game. It doesn't happen.