Ndamukong Suh kicks Matt Schaub in groin....

papazoid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm not sure what makes him tick but whatever it is, I don't like it.

This man although one hell of an athlete, has something wrong with him. His method of aggression is twisted too.

Heck yes he swung at him.

Worst part for me, was i just keptan eye on him and waiting for his antics. He rarely dissapoints.

But man is he fast.

And i loathe him.

This man although one hell of an athlete, has something wrong with him. His method of aggression is twisted too.

Heck yes he swung at him.

Worst part for me, was i just keptan eye on him and waiting for his antics. He rarely dissapoints.

But man is he fast.

And i loathe him.

what really struck me was when his college teammates came out and said he did dirty stuff to them in practice

Suh also pulled Schaub down with a horse collar which was not called.

When Forsett got up and ran for that odd touchdown, I thought that was justice being done (karma, at least) for Suh's 2 dirty plays.

I was very happy to see the Texans win that game.

Suh also pulled Schaub down with a horse collar which was not called.

When Forsett got up and ran for that odd touchdown, I thought that was justice being done (karma, at least) for Suh's 2 dirty plays.

I was very happy to see the Texans win that game.

I'm not totally sure of the exact play you are referring to with the horse collar, but if the QB is in the pocket it is legal to use a horse collar tackle to bring him down.

There is absolutely no doubt that he is as dirty as they come though.

Yeah really. Dobler was a horribly dirty player at a particularly filthy dirty era in nfl history. Besides I hate wilfork much worse. That dive he took at Edwards knees was one of the worst things I've seen He could have ruptured both his pcl ligaments. Wilfork is the guy I want to see hurt more than suh

Yeah really. Dobler was a horribly dirty player at a particularly filthy dirty era in nfl history. Besides I hate wilfork much worse. That dive he took at Edwards knees was one of the worst things I've seen He could have ruptured both his pcl ligaments. Wilfork is the guy I want to see hurt more than suh

Must suck to be JP Losman. Even the intentional cheap shot thrown elbow that blew out his knee is credited to the Trentative.

here is last years famous "stomp" excuse.....

"My intention was not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself," he said. "I was on top of a guy, being pulled down, and trying to get up off the ground -- and why you see me pushing his helmet down, because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation, and as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance."

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday, but says he didn't kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose.

That's why Suh insisted he doesn't need to apologize to Schaub.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8686909/ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-fined-30k-claims-kick-matt-schaub-houston-texans-purpose