McKelvin gets a ticket for disrupting a flight

Ehh. We don't know the situation. Holiday traveling can bring a lot of stress. Could've been an important phone call from family or something. Not enough to really go on in the story. He paid the fine, isn't contesting it. It is what it is

Ehh. We don't know the situation. Holiday traveling can bring a lot of stress. Could've been an important phone call from family or something. Not enough to really go on in the story. He paid the fine, isn't contesting it. It is what it is

You're right about the details, but is there anything more annoying than someone on the plane not following simple directions and screwing things up?

"McKelvin gets a ticket for disrupting a flight"

Would that be the first flight of any kind that McKelvin has disrupted?

/rim shot

Well played, unlike any ball thrown in his general direction... :D

Edited by stony

I'm sorry, but if a cellphone is going to disrupt an airplane's flight systems.... It's just another area where The Man has been so paranoid, technologically stupid, gleefully/pointlessly authoritarian and gives people who couldn't graduate high school a nice little faceless-government-imposed power trip.

What is that like us common folk getting fined 50 cents. 75 bucks is a laugher... Just keep his phone on and chaulk it up to "doing business."

Yeah... 75 bucks for a guy that makes millions is gonna really solve the problem.

I'm sorry, but if a cellphone is going to disrupt an airplane's flight systems.... It's just another area where The Man has been so paranoid, technologically stupid, gleefully/pointlessly authoritarian and gives people who couldn't graduate high school a nice little faceless-government-imposed power trip.

Yeah... I understand... I think the whole argument about the flight systems getting FUBAR'd is a scapegoat... They just don't want people talking on the phone. Just imagine if they changed the rules... The flights would be a zoo!

What is that like us common folk getting fined 50 cents. 75 bucks is a laugher... Just keep his phone on and chaulk it up to "doing business."

Yeah... 75 bucks for a guy that makes millions is gonna really solve the problem.

Yeah... I understand... I think the whole argument about the flight systems getting FUBAR'd is a scapegoat... They just don't want people talking on the phone. Just imagine if they changed the rules... The flights would be a zoo!

The rules are changed in most of the rest of the world, and as far as I understand there are no Lions, Tigers or Bears on the planes as a result.