Squish the F**king Fish: 11/15/2012 - dolphins @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Third down and Gilmore had good coverage.

So stupid of him to physically engage the receiver.

I like him as a player and think he's going to be reliable going forward, but his technique has been flat out atrocious all year long.

Between that and Leodis' struggles, I really have some questions about the coaching in our defensive backfield

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how often Choice is on the field now, but imagine Fred Jackson being used in those situations instead. He'd be picking up twice as many yards as Choice.

When both backs are healthy, this is how the offense should be run - keep Spiller in until he tires himself out with a big play, then put in Fred to pound away at the tired defense.

I don't like how often Choice is on the field now, but imagine Fred Jackson being used in those situations instead. He'd be picking up twice as many yards as Choice.

When both backs are healthy, this is how the offense should be run - keep Spiller in until he tires himself out with a big play, then put in Fred to pound away at the tired defense.

Shhhh… let them complain about Spiller not playing every snap and getting 30 touches.

Graham is one of the fastest guys on the field, but we have no one to throw him the ball deep..

His speed is irrelevant when he hasn't executed worth a damn all year.

He might turn out just fine with some more seasoning, but right now we might have the weakest WR corps in the NFL

I like him as a player and think he's going to be reliable going forward, but his technique has been flat out atrocious all year long.

Between that and Leodis' struggles, I really have some questions about the coaching in our defensive backfield

Catavalos is a holdover from the previous regime. I agree that our young corners seem to repeat bad technique.

McKelvin seems too talented to not have had a better career and Aaron Williams was regressing.

His speed is irrelevant when he hasn't executed worth a damn all year.

He might turn out just fine with some more seasoning, but right now we might have the weakest WR corps in the NFL

We don't even have the weakest in our division.