Now that I've had a chance to think about it

angryfan62

I sat down to watch this last game(after telling myself that I wouldn't), expecting the usual disaster, and for a little while I was pretty much getting exactly what I expected.

Lemme see, Gronk and Welker running free through our secondary:CHECK, Brady with ALL day to throw to them:CHECK, Effortless Pats drive up the field for a score:CHECK, Ineffective Bills offense:CHECK, Dumb penalties(false starts and holding) erasing any good plays we did make:CHECK, Turnover near our own goaline to give Pats some more points:CHECK, Fitz heaving the ball on every down creating both quick 3 and outs and easy INT's for even more points for Pats with his wildly off-target and under/overthrown passes while our defense slowly gives up on the game as they eventually realize that there's just no point in trying:CHE...Wait, what?

Something happened towards the end of the 1st quarter, and I got a lot more game than I expected. Fitz suddenly looked the best that I've seen him in a long time, most of his throws were on time and target. When he had nothing he either took sacks or threw the ball away instead of blindly tossing it up in an attempt to make "something" happen, and that by itself was a big improvement in his game and (finally) shows some maturation.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice how much less fearsome the Pats D becomes when they cannot consistently predict what you're about to do next? The effective ground game forced them out of what they normally do to us and play action had em I mean really HAD em in the first half. I watched a couple plays where Fitz had almost 4 or 5 seconds back there, I don't know why we went away from it.

I won't complain about the 2 fumbles from FJ, the first one I wasn't even sure was a fumble but after staring at it several times in slo mo I had to admit the ball came loose a split second before his knee touched(Damn the Hoody and his red flag). The second, I believe he might have been knocked unconscious briefly when he was hit trying to drive through a tackle. In my humble opinion, dude is a true football warrior cause neither of those fumbles happen if he had just given up on those plays sooner and simply gone down, if I were a coach I could only wish for an entire team of guys that I would have to keep hollering at for trying too damn hard.

I am not going to B word about the refs for 2 reasons: 1. We actually WERE jumping pre-snap and holding,especially at the beginning of the game, and 2. Every time a team(including us)plays the Pats at home they will have to deal with the weak and "ticky tack" penalty calls made against them as well as blatant non-calls for the Pats by the NFL's "impartial" officiating crew there, and even though in this game they seemed to take it to a whole f'n new level(looked like one of em was even trying to defense a touchdown catch), in the end we overcame even that and can't simply pin the loss on them.

I don't want to pin it on Fitz either, I mean I like the guy and I've just finished saying what a great game I thought he had...but damn....I need some help here guys. I have been hearing this "My receiver ran the wrong route" explanation ever since another bearded OB playing for Pittsburgh threw a WTF interception to seal a win for Dallas in a Super Bowl some years ago.

Now I know these are timing passes where you try to look off the secondary to one side of the field and then suddenly turn and throw to the spot where your intended receiver should be(T. Brady does it to us all day long)....But..And here's where I need someone more knowledgeable in X's and O's to explain to me this.

If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway??? My frustration with this explanation has recently been made even worse by another board members posting of a snapshot of the field just as Fitz threw that INT. I mean, if the idea is to "look off" the defense, could he not see while "looking off" that it had almost completely broken down on that side of the field?

I am going to stop thinking about that now cause it's starting to bum me out like just after the game again. Anyhow guys, getting back on the bright side, maybe we need opponents like this, it lets all our young players realize the level of play that will be required of them to generate a "W" in the NFL. We seem to suck less every time we play them, eventually I believe that there will come a day when we will not suck just enough to beat them by 1 measly point. For about an hour I thought last Sunday would be that day.

Edited by angryfan62

Use the enter button a little more often.

I did read through that though, and I think you're mostly right. Chan called a great game to have a chance to win at the end and Fitz executed wonderfully all day. Watching the game over only confirms the frustration that we are a couple plays from being the division leaders. More so than ever before we can hang with and compete with the patriots.

I agre with much of this as I'm watching the game right now. There's 2:06 left and we just stopped held then to a FG.

Honestly, I thought I was going to witness a massacre. I'm very surprised. Before I watched this game I had no hope for the rest of the year but I'm changing my tune. I will allow them 1 more loss before I give up all hope. But as long as they finish out with only 1 more loss or less I'm "ALL IN".

I sat down to watch this last game(after telling myself that I wouldn't), expecting the usual disaster, and for a little while I was pretty much getting exactly what I expected.

Lemme see, Gronk and Welker running free through our secondary:CHECK, Brady with ALL day to throw to them:CHECK, Effortless Pats drive up the field for a score:CHECK, Ineffective Bills offense:CHECK, Dumb penalties(false starts and holding) erasing any good plays we did make:CHECK, Turnover near our own goaline to give Pats some more points:CHECK, Fitz heaving the ball on every down creating both quick 3 and outs and easy INT's for even more points for Pats with his wildly off-target and under/overthrown passes while our defense slowly gives up on the game as they eventually realize that there's just no point in trying:CHE...Wait, what?

Something happened towards the end of the 1st quarter, and I got a lot more game than I expected. Fitz suddenly looked the best that I've seen him in a long time, most of his throws were on time and target. When he had nothing he either took sacks or threw the ball away instead of blindly tossing it up in an attempt to make "something" happen, and that by itself was a big improvement in his game and (finally) shows some maturation.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice how much less fearsome the Pats D becomes when they cannot consistently predict what you're about to do next? The effective ground game forced them out of what they normally do to us and play action had em I mean really HAD em in the first half. I watched a couple plays where Fitz had almost 4 or 5 seconds back there, I don't know why we went away from it.

I won't complain about the 2 fumbles from FJ, the first one I wasn't even sure was a fumble but after staring at it several times in slo mo I had to admit the ball came loose a split second before his knee touched(Damn the Hoody and his red flag). The second, I believe he might have been knocked unconscious briefly when he was hit trying to drive through a tackle. In my humble opinion, dude is a true football warrior cause neither of those fumbles happen if he had just given up on those plays sooner and simply gone down, if I were a coach I could only wish for an entire team of guys that I would have to keep hollering at for trying too damn hard.

I am not going to B word about the refs for 2 reasons: 1. We actually WERE jumping pre-snap and holding,especially at the beginning of the game, and 2. Every time a team(including us)plays the Pats at home they will have to deal with the weak and "ticky tack" penalty calls made against them as well as blatant non-calls for the Pats by the NFL's "impartial" officiating crew there, and even though in this game they seemed to take it to a whole f'n new level(looked like one of em was even trying to defense a touchdown catch), in the end we overcame even that and can't simply pin the loss on them.

I don't want to pin it on Fitz either, I mean I like the guy and I've just finished saying what a great game I thought he had...but damn....I need some help here guys. I have been hearing this "My receiver ran the wrong route" explanation ever since another bearded OB playing for Pittsburgh threw a WTF interception to seal a win for Dallas in a Super Bowl some years ago.

Now I know these are timing passes where you try to look off the secondary to one side of the field and then suddenly turn and throw to the spot where your intended receiver should be(T. Brady does it to us all day long)....But..And here's where I need someone more knowledgeable in X's and O's to explain to me this.

If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway??? My frustration with this explanation has recently been made even worse by another board members posting of a snapshot of the field just as Fitz threw that INT. I mean, if the idea is to "look off" the defense, could he not see while "looking off" that it had almost completely broken down on that side of the field?

I am going to stop thinking about that now cause it's starting to bum me out like just after the game again. Anyhow guys, getting back on the bright side, maybe we need opponents like this, it lets all our young players realize the level of play that will be required of them to generate a "W" in the NFL. We seem to suck less every time we play them, eventually I believe that there will come a day when we will not suck just enough to beat them by 1 measly point. For about an hour I thought last Sunday would be that day.

*Fixed*

The Patriots played a trap game against the bills in that the worst team played the best team and at times the best team doesn't come to play their best. Brady threw some balls at the beginning that should have been intercepted, they weren't. Such is the fact when you have the 31st ranked defense in the league, they are going to suck! BTW, the Bills moved the ball well enough all game, but don't forget the Patriots have the 25th ranked defense

The Bills with Fitz getting 40 attempts ( Bills 25th ranked passing game) and Spiller (who leads the league in YPC avg) getting 9 carries is ludicrous as the Bills have the 6 ranked rushing offense. Freddy Jackson got his touches but Spiller should have gotten way more rushing and receiving.

Let me ask a question? When Gailey does his 5 WR empty backfield set, who else besides Stevie Johnson and Donald Jones is more valuable the Spiller / Jackson on the field. Oh Oh, let me answer...NOBODY! Gailey in running the ball more 1). would put the ball in the best players on the teams hands, 2) control the clock and give the bills the time on the field advantage, 3) thus keeping the Bills defense fresher, and off the field 4) also keeping the ball away from Tom Brady and the #1 offense in the league.

Want someone to blame for the loss? 5 WR empty backfield set. Why Is rookie WR TJ Graham even in the end zone as the primary receiver? Gailey & Fitz got greedy and went for the quick TD when he had Spiller WIDE OPEN at the 12 for a sure first down and possible TD. Fitz had time to throw, but he threw in 3 seconds, and he focused on the primary, it cost them the game. It doesn't matter if the rookie ran the wrong route, why is he the primary in such a critical situation?

Bottom line: It sucks to lose a game like that, a game the Bills could have easily won.... losers lose and winners find a way to pull out a win.

I sat down to watch this last game(after telling myself that I wouldn't), expecting the usual disaster, and for a little while I was pretty much getting exactly what I expected. Lemme see, Gronk and Welker running free through our secondary:CHECK, Brady with ALL day to throw to them:CHECK, Effortless Pats drive up the field for a score:CHECK, Ineffective Bills offense:CHECK, Dumb penalties(false starts and holding) erasing any good plays we did make:CHECK, Turnover near our own goaline to give Pats some more points:CHECK, Fitz heaving the ball on every down creating both quick 3 and outs and easy INT's for even more points for Pats with his wildly off-target and under/overthrown passes while our defense slowly gives up on the game as they eventually realize that there's just no point in trying:CHE...Wait, what? Something happened towards the end of the 1st quarter, and I got a lot more game than I expected. Fitz suddenly looked the best that I've seen him in a long time, most of his throws were on time and target. When he had nothing he either took sacks or threw the ball away instead of blindly tossing it up in an attempt to make "something" happen, and that by itself was a big improvement in his game and (finally) shows some maturation. Was it just me or did anyone else notice how much less fearsome the Pats D becomes when they cannot consistenly predict what you're about to do next? The effective ground game forced them out of what they normally do to us and play action had em I mean really HAD em in the first half. I watched a couple plays where Fitz had almost 4 or 5 seconds back there, I don't know why we went away from it. I won't complain about the 2 fumbles from FJ, the first one I wasn't even sure was a fumble but after staring at it several times in slo mo I had to admit the ball came loose a split second before his knee touched(Damn the Hoody and his red flag). The second, I believe he might have been knocked unconscious briefly when he was hit trying to drive through a tackle. In my humble opinion, dude is a true football warrior cause neither of those fumbles happen if he had just given up on those plays sooner and simply gone down, if I were a coach I could only wish for an entire team of guys that I would have to keep hollering at for trying too damn hard. I am not going to B word about the refs for 2 reasons: 1. We actually WERE jumping pre-snap and holding,especially at the beginning of the game, and 2. Every time a team(including us)plays the Pats at home they will have to deal with the weak and "ticky tack" penalty calls made against them as well as blatant non-calls for the Pats by the NFL's "impartial" officiating crew there, and even though in this game they seemed to take it to a whole f'n new level(looked like one of em was even trying to defense a touchdown catch), in the end we overcame even that and can't simply pin the loss on them. I don't want to pin it on Fitz either, I mean I like the guy and I've just finished saying what a great game I thought he had...but damn....I need some help here guys. I have been hearing this "My receiver ran the wrong route" explaination ever since another bearded OB playing for Pittburgh threw a WTF interception to seal a win for Dallas in a Super Bowl some years ago. Now I know these are timing passes where you try to look off the secondary to one side of the field and then suddenly turn and throw to the spot where your intended receiver should be(T. Brady does it to us all day long)....But..And here's where I need someone more knowledgeable in X's and O's to explain to me this. If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway??? My frustration with this explaination has recently been made even worse by another board members posting of a snapshot of the field just as Fitz threw that INT. I mean, if the idea is to "look off" the defense, could he not see while "looking off" that it had almost completly broken down on that side of the field? I am going to stop thinking about that now cause it's starting to bum me out like just after the game again. Anyhow guys, getting back on the bright side, maybe we need opponents like this, it lets all our young players realize the level of play that will be required of them to generate a "W" in the NFL. We seem to suck less everytime we play them, eventually I believe that there will come a day when we will not suck just enough to beat them by 1 measly point. For about an hour I thought last Sunday would be that day.

Punctuation is useful.

But..And here's where I need someone more knowledgeable in X's and O's to explain to me this. If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway??? My frustration with this explaination has recently been made even worse by another board members posting of a snapshot of the field just as Fitz threw that INT. I mean, if the idea is to "look off" the defense, could he not see while "looking off" that it had almost completly broken down on that side of the field? I am going to stop thinking about that now cause it's starting to bum me out like just after the game again. Anyhow guys, getting back on the bright side, maybe we need opponents like this, it lets all our young players realize the level of play that will be required of them to generate a "W" in the NFL. We seem to suck less everytime we play them, eventually I believe that there will come a day when we will not suck just enough to beat them by 1 measly point. For about an hour I thought last Sunday would be that day.

If there is one thing Fitz is really good at its looking off the safety. The way a lot of NFL offenses work, including ours is the receivers are expected to be in a spot at a certain time. One thing that makes Stevie so good is how unorthodox he runs his routes and still gets there on time. But If you watch Fitz's eyes he does that a lot where he looks left, then comes back right. When its done properly, by both the QB and WR you score TDs. Sunday, one of the two of them made a mistake. (I think its more likely it was Graham since he didn't dress week 1 because he wasn't ready). It was a poor ending to an otherwise great game by the offense

*Fixed*

Punctuation is useful.

Can someone please PM me when the Cliff's Notes come out?

You are all correct, and I have judiciously employed the enter key as suggested by the fridge. Sorry about that, the words just came to me and I wanted to put em down before I lost them. Late night stream of consciousness after half a bottle of rum lol. :beer:(I thought I did ok on the punctuation though).

You are all correct, and I have judiciously employed the enter key as suggested by the fridge. Sorry about that, the words just came to me and I wanted to put em down before I lost them. Late night stream of consciousness after half a bottle of rum lol. :beer:(I thought I did ok on the punctuation though).

No worries, mate. I actually appreciate the thorough rundown, as I was unable to watch. From what I was following on the phone and from reading the commentary throughout TBD, I'm glad I didn't watch because I think it would have been a difficult pill to swallow. Twice this season, it appears we played very well against NE - just not well enough to actually win the games.

Coming into this season, I predicted (as did most) two losses to NE. However, I also said I'd be pleased if we were a tough out. We were definitely a tough out for both games this season.

All this game did for me is get me pissed off again about the first NE game ... the one we actually had in the bag. Winning that one would have turned the entire season around, in my opinion. And it would have taken a bit of the sting away from this one.

Cheers.

Go Bills!

I did read through that though, and I think you're mostly right. Chan called a great game to have a chance to win at the end and Fitz executed wonderfully all day. Watching the game over only confirms the frustration that we are a couple plays from being the division leaders. More so than ever before we can hang with and compete with the patriots.

I agre with much of this as I'm watching the game right now. There's 2:06 left and we just stopped held then to a FG.

Honestly, I thought I was going to witness a massacre. I'm very surprised. Before I watched this game I had no hope for the rest of the year but I'm changing my tune. I will allow them 1 more loss before I give up all hope. But as long as they finish out with only 1 more loss or less I'm "ALL IN".

*Fixed*

The Patriots played a trap game against the bills in that the worst team played the best team and at times the best team doesn't come to play their best. Brady threw some balls at the beginning that should have been intercepted, they weren't. Such is the fact when you have the 31st ranked defense in the league, they are going to suck! BTW, the Bills moved the ball well enough all game, but don't forget the Patriots have the 25th ranked defense

The Bills with Fitz getting 40 attempts ( Bills 25th ranked passing game) and Spiller (who leads the league in YPC avg) getting 9 carries is ludicrous as the Bills have the 6 ranked rushing offense. Freddy Jackson got his touches but Spiller should have gotten way more rushing and receiving.

Let me ask a question? When Gailey does his 5 WR empty backfield set, who else besides Stevie Johnson and Donald Jones is more valuable the Spiller / Jackson on the field. Oh Oh, let me answer...NOBODY! Gailey in running the ball more 1). would put the ball in the best players on the teams hands, 2) control the clock and give the bills the time on the field advantage, 3) thus keeping the Bills defense fresher, and off the field 4) also keeping the ball away from Tom Brady and the #1 offense in the league.

Want someone to blame for the loss? 5 WR empty backfield set. Why Is rookie WR TJ Graham even in the end zone as the primary receiver? Gailey & Fitz got greedy and went for the quick TD when he had Spiller WIDE OPEN at the 12 for a sure first down and possible TD. Fitz had time to throw, but he threw in 3 seconds, and he focused on the primary, it cost them the game. It doesn't matter if the rookie ran the wrong route, why is he the primary in such a critical situation?

Bottom line: It sucks to lose a game like that, a game the Bills could have easily won.... losers lose and winners find a way to pull out a win.

The Bills are notorious for choking and opposing teams are notorious for pulling out wins against the Bills in the closing minutes of the game. Expect it and you won't be disappointed.

If there is one thing Fitz is really good at its looking off the safety. The way a lot of NFL offenses work, including ours is the receivers are expected to be in a spot at a certain time. One thing that makes Stevie so good is how unorthodox he runs his routes and still gets there on time. But If you watch Fitz's eyes he does that a lot where he looks left, then comes back right. When its done properly, by both the QB and WR you score TDs. Sunday, one of the two of them made a mistake. (I think its more likely it was Graham since he didn't dress week 1 because he wasn't ready). It was a poor ending to an otherwise great game by the offense

agree on most of this......but fitz's ability to "look off the safety" was absent on the final play.

brutal ending to an otherwise brilliant day from poor Fitz.

Thanks for all the insightful responses guys, I appreciate it but I think that due to my long ass drunken post my question may have gotten lost so I'll put it up here again.

If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway???

I cannot remember that Pittsburgh QB's name for the life of me(I do remember the beard though), but to this day I can remember his infuriating response. "The play called for the receiver to run a "square out" pattern and instead he ran a "square in"(This receiver also admitted his mistake as well). And I wondered then, as I do now "Then why the f did you throw it there Anyway???

Bills scored thirty-one points last Sunday; no other NFL team scoring 31 points last Sunday lost. Maybe, just maybe, the defense is the top-of-the-list reason for the miserable season. QB's throw INT's, running backs fumble, bad calls occur; good defenses go a long way toward evening the playing field (no pun intended) and keeping teams in games 'til the offense gets it done.

Well AF62. I have a problem with TJ getting the look to begin with. FWIW, if Fitz throws that ball to the back of the end zone which happens to be where TJ was going its probably 6. If TJ ran the wrong route, then it's in TJ but at the end of the day, Fitz should have been going to the back of the end zone with a high ball so nobody could catch it but us. Eliminating the possibility of a turnover.

Regardless of all this, Fitz shouldn't have been going there to begin with. Stevie was streaking down the left sideline and with a ball (also in the back of the end zone) placed properly only Stevie could have gotten to it.

Even more rotten than that is CJ underneath with over half the field of open space to run through. He easily splits the LB and S past the First Down marker and possibly pushes the defending CB back into the end zone. At the least he's inside the 5, with a first down. Fitz spikes the ball with about 20 seconds left and we have 3 more shots at the end zone from inside the 5. With Stevie's slant, Chandlers post, and CJs runs and screens there's no reason we shouldn't have scored. Got to get the ball in the hands of your trusted playmakers in those spots. Not a 3rd round draft pick that wasn't on the field earlier in the year because he wasn't far enough along on the field or in the play book.

Overall though, shouldn't have come down to all this. I still want more of CJ but was pleasantly surprised after watching it last night. Unfortunately still not enough runs and not good clock management lost it. Oh, and a badly thrown ball. It happens though. At the end of the day, if we were above 500 and in the race for the playoffs in the division and wildcard, this is a game that I could handle. Since we're so deeply out of it, it's tougher to swallow. Gotta find a way to win these games.

Edited by mrags

Thanks for all the insightful responses guys, I appreciate it but I think that due to my long ass drunken post my question may have gotten lost so I'll put it up here again.

If after looking off the defense you make that quick turn and see that: A. The intended receiver is not there, and B. The intended receiver is not even headed there, why would you C. Throw the football there anyway???

I cannot remember that Pittsburgh QB's name for the life of me(I do remember the beard though), but to this day I can remember his infuriating response. "The play called for the receiver to run a "square out" pattern and instead he ran a "square in"(This receiver also admitted his mistake as well). And I wondered then, as I do now "Then why the f did you throw it there Anyway???

Football is about trust. Thats why its hard to throw guys in an offense mid season.You have to trust your guys to be in the right position, Its a part of playing QB that largley goes unnoticed

Well AF62. I have a problem with TJ getting the look to begin with. FWIW, if Fitz throws that ball to the back of the end zone which happens to be where TJ was going its probably 6. If TJ ran the wrong route, then it's in TJ but at the end of the day, Fitz should have been going to the back of the end zone with a high ball so nobody could catch it but us. Eliminating the possibility of a turnover.

Regardless of all this, Fitz shouldn't have been going there to begin with. Stevie was streaking down the left sideline and with a ball (also in the back of the end zone) placed properly only Stevie could have gotten to it.

Even more rotten than that is CJ underneath with over half the field of open space to run through. He easily splits the LB and S past the First Down marker and possibly pushes the defending CB back into the end zone. At the least he's inside the 5, with a first down. Fitz spikes the ball with about 20 seconds left and we have 3 more shots at the end zone from inside the 5. With Stevie's slant, Chandlers post, and CJs runs and screens there's no reason we shouldn't have scored. Got to get the ball in the hands of your trusted playmakers in those spots. Not a 3rd round draft pick that wasn't on the field earlier in the year because he wasn't far enough along on the field or in the play book.

Overall though, shouldn't have come down to all this. I still want more of CJ but was pleasantly surprised after watching it last night. Unfortunately still not enough runs and not good clock management lost it. Oh, and a badly thrown ball. It happens though. At the end of the day, if we were above 500 and in the race for the playoffs in the division and wildcard, this is a game that I could handle. Since we're so deeply out of it, it's tougher to swallow. Gotta find a way to win these games.

This!

The Bills came close to winning a game nearly everyone expected them to lose. They put up 487 yards of offense. BUT ALAS Fitz blew the throw and threw it to the WRONG side of the ENDZONE.

On the right side there were 3 or 4 defenders while there was only one man 3 yards off the Bills Receiver in the left corner of the ENDZONE.

I BILLIEVE they will do better finishing off the season

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If you re-watch that play it took only 3 seconds from the snap until Fitz threw it. That play happened very quickly, 3 sec is not a lot of time to look off the defense or wait for receivers to break open.

From the snap Fitz is looking right side, then Fitz did look to the left, and saw CJ & SJ covered. At the time he saw the primary WR heading in the right direction and let it go. If he had waited another second he would have seen the Safety and CB both went after SJ which left CJ basically wide open underneath. But too late the pass was already thrown.

TJ Graham ran the wrong route, rookie mistake that cost them the game. Not really Fitz's fault either. If anyone is to blame it is Gailey for that particular pass play even being used. First I have a problem with TJ (a rookie) as the primary on a critical play like that. Second, I'm not a big fan of pass plays that require a WR to be at a particular spot to catch the ball ...because crap like that happens!

This is Chan Gaileys offense that everybody loves, it has flaws!

EDIT: Even SJ didn't like TJ as the primary on a play he never ran in practice :doh:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20969112/bills-wr-stevie-johnson-questions-critical-decision

Edited by FeartheLosing

Another thing to consider: as bad as the New England defense is, that was the most anyone has scored against them this season. (Tied with the Ravens.)

And we were 15 yards away from 7 more.