Texas, and others, are trying to check out.

I hope President Obama says yes. We can then replace Texas with Puerto Rico, so we don't have to mess up the flag.

It will be so very funny the first time the Emperor of Texas asks the US for foreign aid. We can tell them no, then they'll have to ask Mexico...then they'll regret building that wall where Joe the Plumber advocated they sit on top with guns and plug away at those scary little people trying to sneak into America for a better life....

So you support illegal "sneak" immigration?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you support illegal "sneak" immigration?

I could not care less about immigration, as long as it's not criminals. They are the LEAST of our problems.

Speaking of secession - Key West seceded at one point. I would have been willing to go occupy Key West as long as it took...but it only took 19 hours or so till they saw the error of their ways.

I could not care less about immigration, as long as it's not criminals. They are the LEAST of our problems.

Speaking of secession - Key West seceded at one point. I would have been willing to go occupy Key West as long as it took...but it only took 19 hours or so till they saw the error of their ways.

Every illegal alien is a criminal.

Seems you miss the meaning of

"illegal" in illegal immigration.

Let's just cutout an area in Mississippi or Alabama and create the new nation of Dumbfokistan and have all the malcontents in the country that want to secede move on in. They can have their anti-government nation and we can be done with them. The news reports out of Dumbfokistan would be great entertainment. "the debate over taxes for sewer lies grows heated as president Sarah Palin proposes a law to make it illegal for the government to steal people's feces"

Let's just cutout an area in Mississippi or Alabama and create the new nation of Dumbfokistan and have all the malcontents in the country that want to secede move on in. They can have their anti-government nation and we can be done with them. The news reports out of Dumbfokistan would be great entertainment. "the debate over taxes for sewer lies grows heated as president Sarah Palin proposes a law to make it illegal for the government to steal people's feces"

Dude, that is fricken hilarious!!

I figured you be writing, "Darn, that's actually a good idea, I really hate that sewer tax! Totally pointless tax, well, all taxes are pointless, Dumbfokistan here I come!"

Yes, taxes are pointless. Every single penny paid in taxes is 100% wasted. To quote the furry gentleman from above, "what a maroon!"

Potty mouth?

lol! Classic!