And the reason we lost to the Pats today was...

Virgil

You guessed it WEO...Fitz!!!! Ding ding ding.

I'm just going to state some simple facts and fundamentals for winning"

"The defense's job is to put the offense in a position to win at the end of the game."

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish"

"Winners win. Losers hope to win and say better luck next year"

End result, Fitz was great up until that last pass. But that last pass is his responsibility to choose to make or not make. Brady, Manning, Rodgers don't make that throw. Fitz is the veteran and TJ is the rookie. Even if TJ ran the wrong route, it's on Fitz to know better. And even on the replay when I watched it again, the DB was already standing there when the throw was made. STANDING THERE!. The DB didn't jump the route or wasn't even covering him. Just sitting in the zone. That is Fitz's fault. His other stats don't win the game. His effort didn't win the game. He lost. Plain and simple.

End of the day, when the ball in on the opposing 15 and you are down by 6 with 30 seconds left, do you want to be on D or O? Exactly. That's the situation. For everything else that happened, that's where we were and that's what we would have wanted.

Sorry Fitz, you tried. You really did and you looked great. For a moment, I thought you would pull it out. But you are who we thought you are. A loser and the future ex qb of this team

All that matters is the W or the L. It doesn't matter how you get the W as long as you get it, Game on the line and Fitz throws an INT, He could have had 700 yards and 10 TD's or 30 yards and 10 INT's. The last play cost them the W. Again. He's not a winner.

wait, so the horrid officiating, or the two dropped picks, or the goal line fumble by FJ had nothing to do with it?

i believe he is just trying to illustrate that the game was there for the taking, and ultimately the qb wins or loses the game in that on moment. today, after playing a great game, fitz lost. i can't imagine how he's gotta be feeling right now.

i believe he is just trying to illustrate that the game was there for the taking, and ultimately the qb wins or loses the game in that on moment. today, after playing a great game, fitz lost. i can't imagine how he's gotta be feeling right now.

that's a pretty simplistic way of looking at it, don't you think?

that's a pretty simplistic way of looking at it, don't you think?

extremely. there were a lot of variables throughout the game. but for the sake of the op's argumenti think it was all about one moment, one decision, one throw. pass or fail, win or lose.

i don't necessarily agree with that, but i understand it. but i was coming from the opinion that maybe it was time to throw a ref or two on the ground and stomp the crap out of them. i was having a hard time not cursing at my tv and throwing things at the walls.

The reason for the loss and the poor performance over the last 11 years is -- Ralph is still alive!!!

Worst owner in the NFL easily, but I won't wish death on someone. At this point though he should've sold the team. We'll never win with him as owner

Fitz is proving what some weren't certain about in big games, the X factor...will he win or choke?

The thing is Gailey is a loser from GT, from KC and now in Buffalo, Fitz has been on losing teams since he was drafted. Two losers will not make a winner. Fitz needed a head coach to teach him how to win when the game is one the line.

After watching the Bills try and run the 2 min drill against the Titans when all they needed was to go 60 yards for a FG in 1:03 and couldn't even get a first down. So I'm was amazed they did so well against the Patriots. They needed a TD and drove 80 yards in 2 min only to come up with an INT in the end zone.