Pats* Game Inactives

I'm excited to see more of moore. I think he has shown some flashes as well as passion. Any news on who new England's inactives are?

Not sure I am excited just yet but hope as hell he does well.

Also, we are now down to McKelvin, Rogers and Brooks as CBs. McK we know much of but I am excited to see what the other two do with this opportunity as both flashed potential off and on but will be seriously tested today.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

So...whats the deal with T Jackson being inactive. Why trade for him this season if you never intend on using him this season...WTF NIX!

This has been talked about quite a bit around here and part of the answer is that the number of games for which he's active will affect the draft pick that the Bills send to Seattle.

Another part of the answer is that he needs to be brought up to speed on the offense.

I sense his time might be getting close.

As for the shortage of defensive ends, I'd like to see Alex Carrington get some reps on the outside and yes, I think Kyle Moore has earned more snaps too.

So does Marcus Easley enter the game today?

I think so. Let's see what he can do!

Looking forward to Moore earning a starting spot on the lineup. He's shown a lot of heart. Merriman also has a big chance to turn things around, but I'm still looking to Moore for the future.

Will Ron Brooks get some play at CB?

This has been talked about quite a bit around here and part of the answer is that the number of games for which he's active will affect the draft pick that the Bills send to Seattle.

Another part of the answer is that he needs to be brought up to speed on the offense.

I sense his time might be getting close.

As for the shortage of defensive ends, I'd like to see Alex Carrington get some reps on the outside and yes, I think Kyle Moore has earned more snaps too.

Isn't he formally the third QB, which means he can be counted as inactive yet could get into the game if necessary, or am I confused on that?

I realize that such a possibility would deprive some people of one thing to complain about, of course.

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)