Biggest winner on election night

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And needed your help to do so, because he's half black, and therefore less likely to be able to achieve on his own?

That's how the philosophy works, right?

nope. keep trying. it's such a foreign set of concepts to you that you're allowed multiple tries.

nope. keep trying. it's such a foreign set of concepts to you that you're allowed multiple tries.

How about if your racist, sexist, classist, bigoted ass explains it to me.

Explain how women, the LGBT community, and minorites are able to succeed without the help of of you, the straight, white man; but at the same time require the help of you, the straight, white man to succeed.

Head. Asplode.

How about if your racist, sexist, classist, bigoted ass explains it to me.

Explain how women, the LGBT community, and minorites are able to succeed without the help of of you, the straight, white man; but at the same time require the help of you, the straight, white man to succeed.

Head. Asplode.

ask your ex gardener or maid. i'll bet they can explain it to you.

ask your ex gardener or maid. i'll bet they can explain it to you.

No. I'm going to ask you, as you're the guy who presented the argument. Why would I want to antagonize my gardener? Why would I want to track down my former housekeeper and harass her? Is that something you advocate?

Anyway, please explain your "white man's burden" philosophy, you !@#$ing bigot.

No. I'm going to ask you, as you're the guy who presented the argument. Why would I want to antagonize my gardener? Why would I want to track down my former housekeeper and harass her? Is that something you advocate?

Anyway, please explain your "white man's burden" philosophy, you !@#$ing bigot.

It always amazes me that you have lurked so long here and kept quiet! Did you stop taking your meds? Quite a show you put on.

It always amazes me that you have lurked so long here and kept quiet! Did you stop taking your meds? Quite a show you put on.

You can take a crack at explaining your "white man's burden" if you'd like.

Lurker? I thought a mad scientist took the most obnoxious parts from OC and Magox and created a Franken Randian

I'd also be willing to listen to your argument, you !@#$ing racist.

No white man's burden here... I just vote for the most qualified... Unlike you. Please explain your "white man's hatred."

Libertarian philosophy treats all individuals exactly the same. Business treats all money as green. Only fools hire an individual for any reason other than their ability, and only racists promote circumstances as achievements. Why don't you believe that women, the LGBT community, and minorities can succeed without the help of a great, straight, white man like yourself? What genetic property makes you superior?

Libertarian philosophy treats all individuals exactly the same. Business treats all money as green. Only fools hire an individual for any reason other than their ability, and only racists promote circumstances as achievements. Why don't you believe that women, the LGBT community, and minorities can succeed without the help of a great, straight, white man like yourself? What genetic property makes you superior?

Did you tell your wife and kids to expect 30% less for Christmas this year, lol

Did you tell your wife and kids to expect 30% less for Christmas this year, lol

My wife earned 50% of everything we earn together by being my partner in our success (although, admittedly, she is the reason we had to make the shift to individual discretionary allowances). Our Christmas fund is always modest, as part of our over-arching goal of teaching our daughter the value of a dollar. The wife tells me that she's got a new pair of Ugg boots, and about $150 of new clothes; I'm hoping our next is a boy such that I'll have some idea what he'll like for gifts. Shoping for a 16 year old girl is hard.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

It's going to be a nation of people working less than 30 hours a week. And not being able to see a health care provider quickly. And having to wait to get problems fixed until they're exremelty debiliataing. And your care will rationed/cut if you have an expensive disease. Have fun with that.

It's going to be a nation of people working less than 30 hours a week. And not being able to see a health care provider quickly. And having to wait to get problems fixed until they're exremelty debiliataing. And your care will rationed/cut if you have an expensive disease. Have fun with that.

Did you get this information from the same people who predicted Romney would win the election? Your statements and fears are simply wrong. You are just flat out wrong. These are completely false predictions.

Did you get this information from the same people who predicted Romney would win the election? Your statements and fears are simply wrong. You are just flat out wrong. These are completely false predictions.

Fine. Just wait and watch.

Olive Garden, Welch Allyn, Papa Johns...

Just look across the pond. there are your answers. Unemployment above 10% is the norm.