Biggest winner on election night

I would also like to see the rates of those without a hs diploma. If you look at SPSS stats, it works out to resemble a bell curve. Those at the ends of the educational scale tend to be liberal, those in the middle tend to be conservative. Just look at inner cities for a visible example.

TYTT, it makes sense that the smartest people tend to be Libertarian. Those who actually take the time to think for themselves believe that people can and should think for themselves. :thumbsup:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree. it's stunning to see it in black and white (or blue and red). i did a quick survey of the counties that went blue and red in virginia and i'm quite certain there's more than a passing correlation there. might take a look at ny state. bet it will hold up there too. i've mentioned this before, but if you want more evidence look at the viewer demographics on pbs versus fox.

thought maddow distilled the nonsense we've been witnessing as well as anyone i've ever seen.

:lol: man I really think you're a sick individual.

You have such a disdain for people who disagree with you. Of course here's a dude who has a bachelors degree, studying two charters and possibly an MBA but I guess you'd consider me an outlier :lol:

with 57,000 members and supposedly representing the top 2% of intellect, any member can quickly calculate that many very intelligent people aren't represented. possibly those that don't require validation of their intellect?

A rudimentary understand of statistics would yield an understanding of valid statistical sampling.

:lol: man I really think you're a sick individual.

You have such a disdain for people who disagree with you. Of course here's a dude who has a bachelors degree, studying two charters and possibly an MBA but I guess you'd consider me an outlier :lol:

it's a correlation. are there smart republicans? of course there are. plenty, and very clever too. how else do you convince the world that a war is justified on a blatantly false premise? but i suspect those same intelligent republicans will see the impending doom that will occur if they don't make changes soon.

it's a correlation. are there smart republicans? of course there are. plenty, and very clever too. how else do you convince the world that a war is justified on a blatantly false premise? but i suspect those same intelligent republicans will see the impending doom that will occur if they don't make changes soon.

'

Did you forget that many Democrats also were for the war? They must have been brainwashed by those across the isle :lol:

And correlation does not equal causation

You really are an idiot.

Edited by meazza

I don't pay compliments, I offer objective opinions. Certain personality types combined with conservative world-views lend themselves to success.

No, you offer your opinions, that may or may not be objective. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

'

Did you forget that many Democrats also were for the war? They must have been brainwashed by those across the isle :lol:

You really are an idiot.

it's aisle. you're wrong. Edited by birdog1960

'

You really are an idiot.

Did Obama vote for the war? Was I for it? God, I wish the old board was still around... How convienent that it was lost forever... Some real big tools on the right around here.

Did Obama vote for the war? Was I for it? God, I wish the old board was still around... How convienent that it was lost forever... Some real big tools on the right around here.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Birdshit is initially calling conservatives that voted for Romney uneducated based on an MSNBC analysis and then says that their witchcraft is good enough to convince the world to go to war.

Ridiculous strawmen and lack of understanding of statistics.

Edit: the country

Edited by meazza

You know what gets me about you? You're an MD or an OD. That should mean you have at least a fair amount of intelligence. You keep coming up with the same schit, even when it's been debunked, by people responding to your schit. How many times have you claimed Bush malfeasance over Iraq when everyone else including all prominent dems agreed with him? Blatantly false? A lot of your heroes were blatantly false? How many times have you denigrated Romney as a "silver spoon" type of guy that lived off his parents money, when he gave away every penny of his inheritance to charity and made his millions on his own?

Yes my spelling was wrong. My post isn't. As I said before, you are an extremely bigoted elitist who doesn't even have a simple understanding of statistics.

didn't you correct someone for misusing "your" earlier today. i'm unconcerned with syntax ands spelling errors as long as the message is decipherable. just pointing out the glass house you posting from.

didn't you correct someone for misusing "your" earlier today. i'm unconcerned with syntax ands spelling errors as long as the message is decipherable. just pointing out the glass house you posting from.

Yes I did and I admit the mistake. Now will you !@#$ing make sense for once and realize your own hypocracy?

You know what gets me about you? You're an MD or an OD. That should mean you have at least a fair amount of intelligence. You keep coming up with the same schit, even when it's been debunked, by people responding to your schit. How many times have you claimed Bush malfeasance over Iraq when everyone else including all prominent dems agreed with him? Blatantly false? A lot of your heroes were blatantly false? How many times have you denigrated Romney as a "silver spoon" type of guy that lived off his parents money, when he gave away every penny of his inheritance to charity and made his millions on his own?

Yes, there were dems that were wrong to trust the executive branch and trust in terrible, possibly coerced intelligence leading up to the iraq war. but the impetus for that war came from the neocons. as i said, they were very clever.

romney benefitted from a top tier education and surroundings whether or not he donated his inheritance. no shame in that. but it's a fact that he had extraordinary, rarified opportunities. good for him. too bad he didn't end up a liberal.

This is rich. "ands". just pointing out the "glass house you posting from". Nothing funnier than a white guy using ebonics unless it is this, a white girl doin it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8

Yes, there were dems that were wrong to trust the executive branch and trust in terrible, possibly coerced intelligence leading up to the iraq war. but the impetus for that war came from the neocons. as i said, they were very clever.

romney benefitted from a top tier education and surroundings whether or not he donated his inheritance. no shame in that. but it's a fact that he had extraordinary, rarified opportunities. good for him. too bad he didn't end up a liberal.

And Barry didn't have extraordinary, rarified opportunities? Do you think he grew up in poverty?