Biggest winner on election night

TYTT, you might just be discussing schit with Ducky's other sign on name. I wanted to give westside the benefit of the doubt but he crumbled so quickly from his dubious stances that it was apparent he was just a troll.

Now that you mention it,looking back over his posts, he has an identical sentence structure, volcabulary, and tempo to Duck. I think you're likely correct.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several of you have tried, but you always wind up looking even dumber than usual after getting all of your teeth knocked out.

Perhaps you'd like to try and explain trickle-down theory?

Do you mean you want me to explain why supply side economics doesn't work (at least for the vast majority) but that would probably explode your tiny head, you'll have to write me a consent form that wouldn't hold me liable first.

So, in other words: As usual you have no idea what you're talking about, and can't explain the things you claim to believe in.

It's got to be difficult going through life like that.

Seems to work well enough for close to 7 billion people.

So, in other words: As usual you have no idea what you're talking about, and can't explain the things you claim to believe in.

It's got to be difficult going through life like that.

no I'll breeze by while you'll go through life upset because no one understands your genius.

no I'll breeze by while you'll go through life upset because no one understands your genius.

I'll give you some credit for recognizing your ignorance, but unfortunately I'm going to have to take it right back because you proceeded to embrace it.

This was, however, one of your better posts. This time you actually took a step forward before taking your traditional two steps back.

Any chance you'd like to explain trickle-down theory?

I'll give you some credit for recognizing your ignorance, but unfortunately I'm going to have to take it right back because you proceeded to embrace it.

This was, however, one of your better posts. This time you actually took a step forward before taking your traditional two steps back.

Any chance you'd like to explain trickle-down theory?

Give him time to find a Russian YouTube video.

A non-partisan explanation of "Trickle Down Economic Theory"

In a nu­tshell, trickle-down theory is based on the premise that within an economy, giving tax breaks to the top earners makes them more likely to earn more. Top earners invest that extra money in productive economic activities or spend more of their time at the high-paying trade they do best (whether that be creating inventions or performing heart surgeries). Either way, these activities will be productive, reinvigorate economic growth and, in the end, generate more tax revenue from these earners and the people they've helped. According to the theory, this boost in growth will ultimately help those in lower income brackets as well. Although trickle-down economics is often associated with the policies of Ronald Reagan in the 1980s, the theory dates back to the 1920s. The name also has roots in the '20s, when humorist Will Rogers coined the term, saying, "The money was all appropriated for the top in the hopes it would trickle down to the needy" [source: Shafritz].

http://money.howstuffworks.com/trickle-down-economics.htm