Biggest winner on election night

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you treat your "employees" say a lot about how you feel about the working class.

I see, so you're making outrageous claims based on nothing but your feelings. I'm sorry that you don't approve of my personal household budget, or the fact that I directly create more jobs watching football on Sundays than you do with your entire "business".

I see, so you're making outrageous claims based on nothing but your feelings. I'm sorry that you don't approve of my personal household budget, or the fact that I directly create more jobs watching football on Sundays than you do with your entire "business".

Look in the mirror my fellow bills fan. I didn't say I approve or disaprove of your lifestyle. I just told you of mine. For someone who claims to not go by feelings, you sure get angry and call names quite a bit

Look in the mirror my fellow bills fan. I didn't say I approve or disaprove of your lifestyle. I just told you of mine. For someone who claims to not go by feelings, you sure get angry and call names quite a bit

Well, we can safely say that almost the entire content of this post is an outright lie. You attacked me personally, and I'm not letting you off the hook.

Did I hurt your feelings? I am so sorry. Is that better?

No. Insignificant fools who spout off at the mouth about topics they don't understand, and then demonstrate themselves to be liars don't have the ability to hurt my feelings. I'm simply going to hammer your pathetic ass, demonstrating your deep character flaws, until you either admit to being a fool and a liar, or until you tuck tail and run.

Now, why not explain trickle-down economics to the class?

No. Insignificant fools who spout off at the mouth about topics they don't understand, and then demonstrate themselves to be liars don't have the ability to hurt my feelings. I'm simply going to hammer your pathetic ass, demonstrating your deep character flaws, until you either admit to being a fool and a liar, or until you tuck tail and run.

It's a debate tactic. When you are wrong, you do everything you can to create a diversion and try to invalidate the argument through invalidating the person delivering the argument.

Don't waste your breath. Do you really expect him to explain it?

Edited by sodbuster

ha ha! You sure have an anger management problem. Go fire your gardener , it will make you feel better.

It's a debate tactic. When you are wrong, you do everything you can to create a diversion and try to invalidate the argument through invalidating the person delivering the argument.

Don't waste your breath. Do you really expect him to explain it?

I know exactly what he's doing. The two specific fallacies he's employing are Ad Hom and poisonous well. And no, I don't think he's going to respond; and not because he doesn't want to, but rather because he isn't capable. I'm content to help him marginalize himself.