This team needs to show some balls and hit Brady after the whistle

ACor58

Since they can't get close enough to even sniff his jersey during a live play.

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

Maybe the players don't feel the same about dirty plays and cheap shots as ignorant fans like you because they actually have to play the games. That means they don't want to have to deal with dirty plays from other teams and chances of career threatening plays. There may be some bad blood towards certain players and teams in the league, but overall these guys respect one another. I am not a big Brady fan at all but should he apolgize to the Buffalo fans for winning so much? What brings about this kind of hatred? The hotel comment? If so, answer me this, isn't it the truth?

im ok with it.. set the tempo, play with an attitude..

Yeah, because that's exactly what Brady wants....a dirty hit that leads to a 15-yard penalty, an ejection, and a reason for his teammates to do the same to Fitz, Freddie, or Stevie.

He needs to be hit as he's getting rid of the ball. Better yet, he needs to be hit *before* he gets rid of the ball. How about that?

Yeah, I'm sure that is the first thought running through every player's mind as he paces around the deck of this sinking ship.

"Why don't I

1) Get a 15-yard penalty

2) Make myself look undisciplined to potential future employers as well as my current coaches

3) Potentially get fined

4) Potentially get ejected

... all to get 'even' (?) in a football game that I'll be that much closer to losing by giving Tom Brady 15 free yards."

I hope you don't waste too much time thinking about this kind of stuff.

This is the most !@#$ing stupid post I have seen in all my time here .. and that includes crayonz. Congrats.

just do it on the first play blow through the los and hit him early get the penalties but you set the tone

what tone is set? that we can't win by playing by the rules and have to do something like that? Why are we even talking about this-wasn't this D-line going to be the thing that ended the patriots streak and kept Brady awake at night? This board has gone from ploclaiming the DL as the next great NFL defense to taking late hits to rattle a QB.

Nice morals dude. About as classless as they come. Please don't say you have children.

Come on - like none of you want to punch Tom Brady? Liars.

I don't want to punch him. I want him to cry like a little B word on national TV after losing 127-0 to the Bills.

Then I want his wife to punch him in the face.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Acor58,

All your idea would do would be to GUARANTEE a Bills smashing. Yes lets tick off one of the greatest QB's all time with a cheap shot , and oh ya fire up his entire team ESPECIALLY THE D... (as someone said someone retaliate on your O, NOT with orders but because they are young and would be thinking they be standing up for their QB.. )

To the 99% of the responders YOu are why I consider Buffalo fans cool, you dont feed into this kind of mind set and dont let them get away talking silly.

If Wanny isn't bright enough to hit him in time during the play then no.

15 yards and a 62-7 loss won't make anyone feel better.

Very true, Dogs be unleashed then and well UNLIKE the last game you would never see Mallett come in during this game or the Pats get conservative.. (IF this happened..)