Election Gameday Thread

fjl2nd

I figured I would create a Gameday thread for today and tonight's festivities. Election day is awesome. I will stay up all night to watch the coverage if necessary.

Here, we can share our predictions, up to date news and exit polls, and what we have seen at the polls.

I'm going to be voting in about an hour or so. Then, I have to study all day for an exam at 6:00. After that, I'm racing home, making some popcorn and enjoying the show! Haha.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would create a Gameday thread for today and tonight's festivities. Election day is awesome. I will stay up all night to watch the coverage if necessary.

That won't be necessary fjl2nd.........................lol

I hope your state assembly dream comes true.............I already voted, so I can't add to your popular vote..........sorry

New Black Panthers back in Philly. Woohoo!!!!

Typical Philly.........................

Late Breaking News!

A Pennsylvania judge is issuing an order to reinstate

Republican election officials across Philadelphia who allegedly were

ejected or refused entry by on-site Democratic voting chief judges,

Republican officials tell Fox News.

Typical Philly.........................

Late Breaking News!

A Pennsylvania judge is issuing an order to reinstate

Republican election officials across Philadelphia who allegedly were

ejected or refused entry by on-site Democratic voting chief judges,

Republican officials tell Fox News.

This is the city that booed Santa Claus. Something is seriously wrong with that city. Although I remember a study where their water quality has been compromised by chemicals and un finished antibiotics and pharmaceuticals that have been cycled their the water supply, but I digress

Easy seamless voting for me this morning. I happily report no thuggery or 'anti-American' behavior.'

I was sent to the wrong table and they couldn't find my name. They have people listed in the wrong districts. My address is under District 4 according to their sheet, but my card says 11. Weird.

I was sent to the wrong table and they couldn't find my name. They have people listed in the wrong districts. My address is under District 4 according to their sheet, but my card says 11. Weird.

Where do you live. they re-districted around me. the pollsters were sending people to other districts because folks didn't realize they had to go elsehwhere. They literrally chopped my sub-division in half. My neighbor two doors down is in a different district.

Where do you live. they re-districted around me. the pollsters were sending people to other districts because folks didn't realize they had to go elsehwhere. They literrally chopped my sub-division in half. My neighbor two doors down is in a different district.

I'm in North Buffalo. They did just re-district but it seems like names are actually out of place now. I heard a couple other people who couldn't find their name.

I'm in North Buffalo. They did just re-district but it seems like names are actually out of place now. I heard a couple other people who couldn't find their name.

It's that darn NYS Republican machine stiffling and disenfranchising the Democrat voters. ;)

God damn, this is too !@#$ing good...

Navy SEALS show up to protect polling places where the Black Panthers are...

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/06/new-black-panthers-also-in-ohio-reports-of-navy-seals-heading-to-ohio-pa-to-guard-against-voter-intimidation/

Democrats bring in the UN and the Black Panthers to watch the polls. Republicans bring in the Navy SEALs.