With the 6th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Wing Man

This season is a complete bust. Anyone who believes the Bills win run the table into the playoffs is demented. Fitzgerald best seconds are behind him and free agents could be running for the door after this collapse. Gailey is on the hot seat, maybe Nix is too. Fantasies of a new stadium are out the window, frozen as a Buffalo winter. Season over.

April is right around the corner - okay work with me - let's get right to it.

I'm thinking that by April, the pick will be E.J. Manuel from Florida State. Barkley from USC and Geno Smith from WV should both be off the board by 2 or 3. The Bills will eke out one to two more wins, probably by accident, resulting in a somewhat higher draft pick. If we get Polian back, Barkley and Smith are on the table. Tyler Wilson from Arkansas can put up the numbers but he looks awfully raw to me.

Manuel

2012 9 games; 161-230 2315yds, 70 comp %, 16TD, 4INT

He's no Tim Tebow, he's not going to light it up on the run but would you really want him to.

Give me your best guess. No consequences from really bad picks now. I won't be holding this over your heads in April. Promise.

EJ Manuel has had two years to live up to expectations in the horribly awful ACC.

He has not impressed.

I don't think he shoots up 64 positions because he jumps real high at the combine.

Tyler Wilson will be the 3rd QB taken in the 1st round.

Edited by Why So Serious?

There won't be a lot of teams looking to take QB's early next year. At best I see the Chefs taking a QB in the 1st, and maybe the Jets.

Doesnt matter, top qb prospects command absurd trade offers by teams looking to get into the top 5. Just thinking that the specific teams drafting ahead of us are set at qb doesnt mean that they wont highly consider a lot of picks by another team more desperate for a franchise signal caller. Gonna take some luck and the right qb prospect and more luck for the bills to get 'their guy' f-ing finally.

This is a bad year to need a franchise QB. This year's group is about as underwhelming as I can remember.

Do you not watch college football? Barkley and Smith are LEGIT franchise NFL QBs. Any draft with two franchise QBs in it is not "underwhelming." Also, Wilson, Bray, Jones, Murray. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of them turned out to be pretty good ballers as well.

I can see Chiefs for sure, Jaguars, Jets, Raiders, Eagles, Cardinals, all looking for QBs early in the draft. Hopefully Nix sticks to his word again when he said that we are now in the position to go out and get that QB and we move up to 1 or 2 and finally get this situation dealt with. If we had a QB that could throw a deep ball and a defensive co-ordinator that didn't call the same plays all game, never blitzed, and decided to cover A. Johnson with Aaron Williams, we'd be in the play off hunt for sure this year.

I've decided I will accept nothing other than trading up for Geno Smith...I figure if I put my foot down now The Bills will have no choice but to get it done... ;)

Seriously though, I want a QB there...And I don't like Barkley much...We'll see if another QB like Manuel moves up that high...It's not looking good right now though...The Bills may find themselves in a weird position once again with a QB need...Maybe a move down in the 1st, or up in the 2nd will be necessary to secure a QB target if Smith is out of the question...

If there is no legit QB option high, and they don't trade down, I think this Team is in desperate need at LB and SS...Desperate and then some...And a WR like AJ Green would not suck either... B-)

Resign/franchise Levitre. Byrd will walk and be an All-Pro in Baltimore for years. Bring back McKelvin if possible. Move A. Williams to FS and let McKelvin and Brooks battle for starting time.

Draft WR and LB.

There are no franchise QB's in the upcoming draft besides Smith and he will probably be gone. Barkely will be no better than Leinart. In fact I would rather take a flyer on Sanchez if he gets cut instead of wasting a first round pick on Barkely.

There won't be a lot of teams looking to take QB's early next year. At best I see the Chefs taking a QB in the 1st, and maybe the Jets.

The Blaine Gabbert experiment is over if they are picking in the top 5 and Geno Smith or Barkeley are available.

Edited by Endless Ike