With the 6th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select...

Wing Man

Resign/franchise Levitre. Byrd will walk and be an All-Pro in Baltimore for years. Bring back McKelvin if possible. Move A. Williams to FS and let McKelvin and Brooks battle for starting time.

Draft WR and LB.

There are no franchise QB's in the upcoming draft besides Smith and he will probably be gone. Barkely will be no better than Leinart. In fact I would rather take a flyer on Sanchez if he gets cut instead of wasting a first round pick on Barkely.

I hate Sanchez but I agree with that.

If you had to pick between Palmer, Leinhert, Sanchez and Barkley. Barkley would be the last pick of the 4. You might even think Barkley is a ball boy.

Barkley is not special in any way.

This season is a complete bust. Anyone who believes the Bills win run the table into the playoffs is demented. Fitzgerald best seconds are behind him and free agents could be running for the door after this collapse. Gailey is on the hot seat, maybe Nix is too. Fantasies of a new stadium are out the window, frozen as a Buffalo winter. Season over.

April is right around the corner - okay work with me - let's get right to it.

I'm thinking that by April, the pick will be E.J. Manuel from Florida State. Barkley from USC and Geno Smith from WV should both be off the board by 2 or 3. The Bills will eke out one to two more wins, probably by accident, resulting in a somewhat higher draft pick. If we get Polian back, Barkley and Smith are on the table. Tyler Wilson from Arkansas can put up the numbers but he looks awfully raw to me.

Manuel

2012 9 games; 161-230 2315yds, 70 comp %, 16TD, 4INT

He's no Tim Tebow, he's not going to light it up on the run but would you really want him to.

Give me your best guess. No consequences from really bad picks now. I won't be holding this over your heads in April. Promise.

You guys are all WAY off. The best predictor of the future is the past; with the 12th pick of the 2013 draft, the Buffalo Bills select the 2nd highest rated CB, an undersized SEC corner who played on an awesome defense and is completely inadequate when surrounded by low-motivation middling talent and piss poor coaching.

You guys are all WAY off. The best predictor of the future is the past; with the 12th pick of the 2013 draft, the Buffalo Bills select the 2nd highest rated CB, an undersized SEC corner who played on an awesome defense and is completely inadequate when surrounded by low-motivation middling talent and piss poor coaching.

I don't think so. This is the year we need to get "strong down the middle", so we will reach for a safety, stating, "there wasn't a MLB with value at that pick."

I dunno. I think it would be hard for Jax to give up on Gabbert already. He's been injured, but he has definitely improved over last year. Besides, do young QBs already have to be superstars by their 2nd year in order not to get cut? Many great QBs would have been cut given that standard. I'm more worried about Oakland and KC stealing a QB that is rightfully ours.

Let's get Polian back first and then let him pick the QB of the future.

Polian and a top HC, then wait for the combine. All this speculating is kinda lame until the bozo's running this team are fired.

If Nix / Gailey are retained I won't even be able to look forward to the draft or next season. If they do draft a rookie QB then expect this staff to ruin him.

I say we use our top 3 picks all on QB's since this administration sucks at drafting, maybe and i say maybe, with 3 picks they could get 1 half decent one. Just as always we will win just enough to be out between 7th and 11th. They're unfortunately going to have a strong second half of the season since after New England the schedule gets weaker. I'm convinced that this losing season is 60% Chan's play calling and 40% fitzgeralds arm. I think if we give fitzgerald a more rounded run first game plan we'd be atleast at 500 at this point. Chan is crazy to not be handing the ball to spiller every other play IMO, he's in his prime right now and they're still trying to get freddy his share. I think that train has run it's track. We should be shopping freddy IMO. He's at least got some value since he's still got some time left on his clock. Maybe we could get a quality LB in a trade with him and a late draft pick. GM will not do anything though so why talk about it.

Doesnt matter, top qb prospects command absurd trade offers by teams looking to get into the top 5. Just thinking that the specific teams drafting ahead of us are set at qb doesnt mean that they wont highly consider a lot of picks by another team more desperate for a franchise signal caller. Gonna take some luck and the right qb prospect and more luck for the bills to get 'their guy' f-ing finally.

I don't see many teams looking for a high-round QB. The Chefs for sure. The Jets might win enough games to knock them down too far to trade up. Do the Cards give up on Skelton and Kolb and spend a lot of picks to move up? I don't see it.

The Blaine Gabbert experiment is over if they are picking in the top 5 and Geno Smith or Barkeley are available.

And Jax

I was struggling with mentioning Jax, but I can't see them giving-up on Gabbert after just 2 seasons. He's started every game for them and Mularkey hasn't had more than an off-season with him.