Who whines more - the liberals or conservatives?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the article, but I will say Liberals. A friend cornered me today and asked "did you vote yes on tax increases to build more schools?".... I told her no, I didn't. She flipped her **** about the kids, and this and that... I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't care.

I didn't read the article, but I will say Liberals. A friend cornered me today and asked "did you vote yes on tax increases to build more schools?".... I told her no, I didn't. She flipped her **** about the kids, and this and that... I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't care.

But think of the wasteful teachers unions errr....the children!

You must be a racist prejudice hater. You only hate him because he's a white Mormon male. You are trying to get rid of him and he hasn't even done anything or been elected yet.

And an obstructionist Dem. Its not Romney's fault. He inherited such an awful situation.

Looks like we have our talking points.

I'm already reading some of my right-leaning FB friends are posting plans to hoard ammo and stock their bomb shelters in anticipation to the impending race war. Actually, they've been saying that for 4 years so I guess nothing is different.

PTR

Liberals continued to whine long after 2008. You know, that whole "it's Bush's fault" stuff.

For the millionth time I'm not a Bush basher...but you do realize that no amount of time somehow makes Bush's bad presidency not his fault right? And no amount of time changes basic factual history that if Presidents get credit the economy right or wrong (wrong usually), Bush destroyed it. Truth is, the President gets way too much credit for the economy either way...but the bottom line is if the idea is that Obama ruined the economy b/c Presidents create the economy...then by that logic it's Bush's fault for destroying the economy. And if it's Obama's fault for not creating a booming economy in 2/4 years...that's a lot less of a failure than destroying the AMerican economy. Complete nonsense but that's the deal. People would be well served to speak realistically about things such as "the economy"

Edited by TheNewBills

For the millionth time I'm not a Bush basher...but you do realize that no amount of time somehow makes Bush's bad presidency not his fault right? And no amount of time changes basic factual history that if Presidents get credit the economy right or wrong (wrong usually), Bush destroyed it. Truth is, the President gets way too much credit for the economy either way...but the bottom line is if the idea is that Obama ruined the economy b/c Presidents create the economy...then by that logic it's Bush's fault for destroying the economy. And if it's Obama's fault for not creating a booming economy in 2/4 years...that's a lot less of a failure than destroying the AMerican economy. Complete nonsense but that's the deal. People would be well served to speak realistically about things such as "the economy"

Wow. You're not a Bush basher but go on to say that Bush destroyed the economy. And right after saying that Bush destroyed the economy you say that the President gets too much credit for the economy either way. That's on messed up post there buddy.

Please explain to us how Bush destroyed the economy...in detail please.

Edited by Chef Jim

Wow. You're not a Bush basher but go on to say that Bush destroyed the economy. And right after saying that Bush destroyed the economy you say that the President gets too much credit for the economy either way. That's on messed up post there buddy.

Please explain to us how Bush destroyed the economy...in detail please.

Question: How many Romney campaign events did they invite George W Bush to?

PTR