I think we see TJ in next week

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By no means is the slide all Fitz fault, but this team is in need of a spark and maybe TJ can proved a small one. Fitz is not able to make all the throws needed in an NFL offense. TJ is just as erratic as Fitz but he can make all the deep throws.

As a fellow Bills fan...it is not Fitz's fault..its the powers that be that keep him our starting QB after 28 losses under center for this team--since 2009--heads should roll!

But why? Fitz had the most TD passes up until before the bye right? What kind of spark are we looking for? I don't get it.

Today we faced a dominant defense. Simple as that.

If you look back a good portion of his TD's came in garbage time...meaning, we already lost

Edited by KollegeStudnet

i agree that we need to do something and obviously nothing is a sign of change more than changing the qb. personally i agree it should be tjax, but something needs to be done. tjax is a .500 qb (17-17 i think) which is much better than Fitz (21-36-1). today there were some drops and fitz played well for most of the game but it's so frustrating to know that outside of those first couple games last year, we can be pretty sure that fitz can't lead us back from behind which we need him to do given how our D is playing. he's not the only problem, but he's also not much of a solution. it might not be fair, but i gotta believe that getting benched when your team is in dire need of a spark comes with the territory of being an nfl qb.

all that said, i agree that chan won't do it.

i agree that we need to do something and obviously nothing is a sign of change more than changing the qb. personally i agree it should be tjax, but something needs to be done. tjax is a .500 qb (17-17 i think) which is much better than Fitz (21-36-1). today there were some drops and fitz played well for most of the game but it's so frustrating to know that outside of those first couple games last year, we can be pretty sure that fitz can't lead us back from behind which we need him to do given how our D is playing. he's not the only problem, but he's also not much of a solution. it might not be fair, but i gotta believe that getting benched when your team is in dire need of a spark comes with the territory of being an nfl qb.

all that said, i agree that chan won't do it.

i mean, the defense has been bad--for a half against the jets, a half against the pats, a half against the niners, and... most of the tennessee game.

ok, so bad d out of 8 games, for a total of 2 and a half games.

i have to have to have to believe that with a MEDIOCRE nfl quarterback under center, we are 5-3. I think we would have beaten the jets, beat the titans, and MAYBE beat the patriots. we could easily be 6-2.

the fact that we even have 3 wins is a testament to how good our oline, our running backs, and yes, our 32nd ranked defense is.

i cant believe we were even in this game today.

a good qb would go a long way towards righting this ship.

As a fellow Bills fan...it is not Fitz's fault..its the powers that be that keep him our starting QB after 28 losses under center for this team--since 2009--heads should roll!

If you look back a good portion of his TD's came in garbage time...meaning, we already lost

already lost only because the defense had given up a horrendous amount of points.

I do hope someone else does start QB. if the team magically becomes great, then I'll be happy to be have been wrong.

Edited by markgbe

Yeah I mean this game showed that the Texans are superior offensively, defensively, and in special teams, coaching included.

T Jackson in this game means we lose 21-9 IMO.

unlikely.

t jackson can throw the ball like an nfl quarterback, meaning defenses would actually have to DEFEND our spread offense.

deep routes wouldnt be ignored by safeties, the entire middle of the field would be open up.

a handoff to cj could go up the middle for 20 yards a pop, easy.

we could sustain scoring drives.

4 deep drives in houston territory, 9 points?

if tj gets even 1 td there, the score could be 21-13 in the fourth--a 1 possesion game.

tj could turn this entire season around.

No way Chan replaces Fitz this season never mind this game. Fitz did not play that bad this game. The Houston defense is one of the best in the league, sitll the Bills moved the ball well.

What is it about Bills fans that they always want the backup QB? Did you ever question why Minnesota and Seattle gave up on Jackson?