Here we go! Another big city wants an NFL team.

London, England.

So now the Bills have another vulture waiting in the fence..

PTR

You know that is a bunch of crap , the NFL is a American sport & thats where it should stay !!

It ain't bad enough that the fans & the franchise have to lose a game & it's revenue a year but now they want to put a team over there no thanks !!

I am almost to the point of the NFL getting to far out of hand with the entire greed thing right here in the US . If you don't have a Billion + dollar stadium your in danger of being ousted .

If you don't spend all you have for players & more you are considered cheap .. it's all about the money & when it goes so far to have a team called the London Bobbies I'll be done with it , but the NFL won't care !!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe in your case....the NFL's DUMBEST fans??? When you keep going to game after game after game when they obviously don't give back much to their fanbase.

And BTW, don't blame me, I have season tickets, and actually live further away from RWS than you do. However, your constant whining about this, when the Bills are an awfully bad run organization are annoying.

Even as a season ticket holder, I don't blame anyone, one bit, for not wanting to throw their hard earned money at these clowns.

You only do one thing by not supporting the Bills...inviting them to leave.

PTR

Ralph will be gone and ownership will change well before the NFL is ready to put a franchise in London. The NFL VP of International Business since 2008 is Chris Parsons, originally from Manchester, England. Here's a recent article where he talks at some length about the NFL and London:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000084365/printable/www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000063419/article/uscs-matt-barkley-still-best-college-qb-despite-recent-struggles

Ladies and gentlemen...the NFL's GREATEST fans.

PTR

The Bills are not entertaining. I'm a fan but won't waste my hard earned money on a rotten and inept product. You can buy tickets if you like but will having nothing to show for it in the end except frustration and a lighter wallet..

You only do one thing by not supporting the Bills...inviting them to leave.

PTR

And you do another thing by supporting the Bills...allowing them to continue on their path of futility...and worse, not making succession plans to an owner who vows to keep the team in Buffalo.

London, England.

So now the Bills have another vulture waiting in the fence..

PTR

I simply cannot imagine in a free for all auction the team staying in WNY. L.A., London, rich guys all over the place, no way a WNY bidder wins unless it is a gift to the city ( i.e. bid to win and run the team at a huge loss forever because he "loves" buffalo.)

Also, its the National Football League, not International.

Maybe you'd like to talk, first, with the Nba and their Toronto franchise, Nhl and their number of canadian franchises, and the MLB with their former Montreal franchise in the Nl and Toronto in the Al (although that one could technically be allowed because Canada is still in North America)

The Bills are not entertaining. I'm a fan but won't waste my hard earned money on a rotten and inept product. You can buy tickets if you like but will having nothing to show for it in the end except frustration and a lighter wallet..

And you do another thing by supporting the Bills...allowing them to continue on their path of futility...and worse, not making succession plans to an owner who vows to keep the team in Buffalo.

So basically you sure saying you don't want a team in Buffalo. Maybe you will get your wish.

You can make every excuse in the book. They will mean squat when the Bills go. And there will be no replacement team like in Cleveland. But maybe it's better that way. After all we can't have insulted fans, can we?

I've said it a hundred times. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to be a Bills fan. But if you choose not support them don't be shocked when they leave.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You say that the Bill's fans are among the most loyal but to many, enough is enough. They've failed to address serious issues long enough that many are cutting back or jumping ship. If they can't get us a decent QB & adjust the coaching staff as needed than they don't deserve my money. I usually make the 800+ mile round trip for at least 2 games a year, but not this year. Call me when Wanny is gone & Fitz isn't starting.

So basically you sure saying you don't want a team in Buffalo. Maybe you will get your wish.

You can make every excuse in the book. They will mean squat when the Bills go. And there will be no replacement team like in Cleveland. But maybe it's better that way. After all we can't have insulted fans, can we?

I've said it a hundred times. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to be a Bills fan. But if you choose not support them don't be shocked when they leave.

PTR

I think the ambivalance comes from the fact that 90% of the people believe that the Bills will be gone from Buffalo soon after Ralph's passing.

We all know Ralph is not dumb. People on this site tend to blame him for the players doing poorly. Was it him when we went to the SB four years in a row. Lighten up. He has a plan. His team. He doesn't have to tell us. It's his secret. So you will just have to wait. I hope 5 or more years. You all brashers deserve it. Us true fans are there every week. The good, the bad and the ugly. Nothing like a home game when your there. Go Bills.