Next years hype to the fan base??????????????????????

gjv001

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon has no new tricks in his bag, he tried and failed with the major free agent route - TO and Mario Williams and the major HC/GM attempt - Shanahan, Gruden, Cowher

If the teams still here, season tickets back to the 36,000 level, maybe lower.

Ralph and Bill split on bad terms, I could not see Bill coming back as long as Ralph is still the Owner.

I think whenever Nix goes, Doug Whalley takes over. Unless Ralph dies and a new owner completely cleans house.

No hype needed there, the actions would speak for themselves.

Brandon has no new tricks in his bag, he tried and failed with the major free agent route - TO and Mario Williams and the major HC/GM attempt - Shanahan, Gruden, Cowher

If the teams still here, season tickets back to the 36,000 level, maybe lower.

I don't know man, they can be pretty creative and come up with just enough to keep the vast majority of true Billievers engaged.

What's going to happen this off season? Here are three scenarios:

1) The Bills get 9 or 10 wins. Everybody is re-signed. Hell freezes over. Pigs fly.

2) The Bills get 7 or 8 wins. Gailey gets a new contract. Wannstedt gets canned. Fitz stays on as starting QB. Draft priority is LB.

3) The Bills get 5 or 6 wins. Gailey, Wannstedt and most of the coaches go. Fitz gets his contract restructured (nobody else would pay him enough to lure him away). Draft priority is QB and LB.