Change is coming somewhere in the NFL

Jason La Canfora on the NFL today stating "Sweeping changes coming across the league".

Its already started in Carolina as they fired their GM and hired a consulting firm to find a new GM. Their first choice as HC might be Denver OC Mike McCoy who did wonders with Tim Tebow, and now Peyton Manning

The coach and GM in trouble on many teams, Carolina, Cleveland, Buffalo, San Diego, Jacksonville, Kansas City.

Long time executive Bill Polian is looking to get back into the league in 2013 as is ex GM Michael Lombardi, and so is ex Bears GM Jerry Angelo.

Edited by Beerball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there bad blood between polian and Wilson like with butler...I would assume all is well if they honored polian.

There was an incident where Ralph's daughter (Linda Bogdan, IIRC) was working as a scout (I think), and at some point Polian referred to her with the B-word (or was it the C-word?). I recall that as a breaking point between Wilson and Polian.

You can probably look this up somewhere for more detail.

this seems like a stretch.

how could la-whoever know that our GM is in trouble?

the only person that can make that decision is ralph, and if he hasnt even gone to a home game yet this year, am i supposed to believe he is tweeting this la fellow inside news?

pure speculation.

now, thats not to say i dont think it wont happen. hell, i think EVERY bills fan knows at the bare minimum wannstedt is gone, probably gailey too, if we continue to struggle.

but i think these "insiders" really just spend their time actually READING all the local papers and message boards, as opposed to collecting a paycheck. they have the same info as anyone on this board, and can use relative conjecture to come up with a story like this.

Jason La Canfora on the NFL today stating "Sweeping changes coming across the league".

Its already started in Carolina as they fired their GM and hired a consulting firm to find a new GM. Their first choice as HC might be Denver OC Mike McCoy who did wonders with Tim Tebow, and now Peyton Manning

The coach and GM in trouble on many teams, Carolina, Cleveland, Buffalo, San Diego, Jacksonville, Kansas City.

Long time executive Bill Polian is looking to get back into the league in 2013 as is ex GM Michael Lombardi, and so is ex Bears GM Jerry Angelo.

Bring Back Polian who knows what a QB looks like and has been a winner every where he has been.

this seems like a stretch.

how could la-whoever know that our GM is in trouble?

the only person that can make that decision is ralph, and if he hasnt even gone to a home game yet this year, am i supposed to believe he is tweeting this la fellow inside news?

pure speculation.

now, thats not to say i dont think it wont happen. hell, i think EVERY bills fan knows at the bare minimum wannstedt is gone, probably gailey too, if we continue to struggle.

but i think these "insiders" really just spend their time actually READING all the local papers and message boards, as opposed to collecting a paycheck. they have the same info as anyone on this board, and can use relative conjecture to come up with a story like this.

Wrong. These guys are wired into every organization.

I don't see Polian coming to the Bills under the current situation... even if he and Ralph are on good terms. Polian would want a stable situation with a long term vision. Ralph's life stage precludes that and Polian knows the next owner could put him in the street.

Now, if Polian were to be offered and accept a Bills GM/pres. position, that would clearly indicate to me there is a new ownership group already in place that will succeed Ralph, and not only endorses that, but may have made that call and Ralph's on board with it.

I would say Andy Reid wont be an Eagle any later than a week into 2013

Andy doesn't believe in running the ball and is why he struggles when the playoffs come and has relied on athletic QBs instead pocket passers. that said he would be better than what we have now.

I don't see Polian coming to the Bills under the current situation... even if he and Ralph are on good terms. Polian would want a stable situation with a long term vision. Ralph's life stage precludes that and Polian knows the next owner could put him in the street.

Now, if Polian were to be offered and accept a Bills GM/pres. position, that would clearly indicate to me there is a new ownership group already in place that will succeed Ralph, and not only endorses that, but may have made that call and Ralph's on board with it.

even if a new owner wasn't in place, when a new one gets here he would not be dumb enough to fire Polian.

Wel there's our answer bring back the guy that did it here in the first place & give him the reigns !!!