Report: Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From 'Situation Room'

RkFast

I'm literally sick to my stomach and disgusted over this.

Romney's wife has a horse.

Can you believe that at one point, this was a talking point for these people?

How embarrassing for them. You are right to remind them of that embarrassment.

Today we find out that there was a briefing 48 hours after the attack, which clearly indicated what we now know, but 3 days after that Susan Rice is out selling the video? POTUS and SOSUS are telling families at the funeral "they will get the video's producer"?

Yeah, this is sickening, and well beyond embarrassing. This is flat out dishonorable. The man has brought shame to an office he clearly doesn't belong in. It's time for these people to leave, and do it quietly, if they want to retain a shred of self-respect. In time, they can be forgiven, but not if they keep lying.

But, then again, I imagine the self-respect thing was replaced by self-congratulation long ago.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you believe that at one point, this was a talking point for these people?

How embarrassing for them. You are right to remind them of that embarrassment.

Today we find out that there was a briefing 48 hours after the attack, which clearly indicated what we now know, but 3 days after that Susan Rice is out selling the video? POTUS and SOSUS are telling families at the funeral "they will get the video's producer"?

Yeah, this is sickening, and well beyond embarrassing. This is flat out dishonorable. The man has brought shame to an office he clearly doesn't belong in. It's time for these people to leave, and do it quietly, if they want to retain a shred of self-respect. In time, they can be forgiven, but not if they keep lying.

But, then again, I imagine the self-respect thing was replaced by self-congratulation long ago.

If the allegations are true, everything you wrote is understated.

What also is embarrassing is none of the major networks (except Fox) covering this story at all. I missed the 1st few minutes of Stephanopolus yesterday but they didn't mention it at all in what I saw. If they talked about it in the 1st 7 minutes I missed, my bad, but if not that is shameful. Whether debunking it or reporting it, they shouldn't be ignoring it. Listening to the SEAL's dad, I felt awful. His version of events is truly sickening.

If the allegations are true, everything you wrote is understated.

What also is embarrassing is none of the major networks (except Fox) covering this story at all. I missed the 1st few minutes of Stephanopolus yesterday but they didn't mention it at all in what I saw. If they talked about it in the 1st 7 minutes I missed, my bad, but if not that is shameful. Whether debunking it or reporting it, they shouldn't be ignoring it. Listening to the SEAL's dad, I felt awful. His version of events is truly sickening.

They are doing this at their peril. It's not as if FOX is short of massive egos who will remind their viewers that "they had it right" for the next 6-12 months, and grab even more market share.

Also, it must be said by somebody, and the rest of the major networks are FOOLISH for not working this angle: this story is being bread-crumbed out, day by day. I cannot say if it's intentional, but it sure looks that way.

Does FOX have the whole story, and are they responsible for the format? Or, are the sources using FOX by only giving them one piece at a time? Is this the career CIA people's punishment for Obama/Clinton/Biden throwing them under the bus? John Bolton literally said "the intelligence community will get revenge".

If I was working at CBS, and a liberal, that's a story I'd want to report on. Who is leaking the info and why? Why is it coming out in pieces?

However, by the MSM ignoring it all together, there's no counter to this.

The worst part is: this is a scandal, it won't go away, and the Eric Holder/Fast and Furious approach simply will not work here.

EDIT: Bret Baier literally just said "we are getting little pieces of this every day". Now, tell me I'm wrong. :lol:

But, the MSM is too dumb to realize that they are being set up for a massive fall here.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

They are doing this at their peril. It's not as if FOX is short of massive egos who will remind their viewers that "they had it right" for the next 6-12 months, and grab even more market share.

Also, it must be said by somebody, and the rest of the major networks are FOOLISH for not working this angle: this story is being bread-crumbed out, day by day. I cannot say if it's intentional, but it sure looks that way.

Does FOX have the whole story, and are they responsible for the format? Or, are the sources using FOX by only giving them one piece at a time? Is this the career CIA people's punishment for Obama/Clinton/Biden throwing them under the bus? John Bolton literally said "the intelligence community will get revenge".

If I was working at CBS, and a liberal, that's a story I'd want to report on. Who is leaking the info and why? Why is it coming out in pieces?

However, by the MSM ignoring it all together, there's no counter to this.

The worst part is: this is a scandal, it won't go away, and the Eric Holder/Fast and Furious approach simply will not work here.

EDIT: Bret Baier literally just said "we are getting little pieces of this every day". Now, tell me I'm wrong. :lol:

But, the MSM is too dumb to realize that they are being set up for a massive fall here.

MSM ignoring this will make they look extremely bad. Especially if what came out Friday ends up being close to reality.

Unfortunately, this hurricane is giving them an opportunity to not cover Benghazi (at least for now). 'But, but, but, there's the biggest hurricane ever to hit the northeast; how can we not cover THAT 24/7?'

This is a side of the story that I hadn't heard. The article is a week old.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/22/the-real-reason-behind-benghazigate/

The evidence suggests that the Obama administration has not simply been engaging, legitimating, enriching and emboldening Islamists who have taken over or are ascendant in much of the Middle East. Starting in March 2011, when American diplomat J. Christopher Stevens was designated the liaison to the “opposition” in Libya, the Obama administration has been arming them, including jihadists like Abdelhakim Belhadj, leader of the al Qaeda franchise known as the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.

Read more: GAFFNEY: The real reason behind Benghazigate - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/22/the-real-reason-behind-benghazigate/#ixzz2AiF7F1zY

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I think there is a good chance the attackers used weapons we gave the them.

After giving this some thought for a few minutes this theory just makes too much sense to ignore.

If fast and furious wasn't bad enough, this ended worse.

as to why the administration has been lying, trying to cover this and just desperately trying to make it go away.

Obamas lead from behind, arm Islamic militants and claim victory with Arab spring , while apologizing for our way of life, blaming a dumb video no one saw and making up lie after lie is an all time epic fail. This just makes so much sense why obama is trying to shirk responsibility.

Where is the media !!?? (Besides fox, the radio and bloggers)

This NEEDS to be investigated.

Obama and all Involved need to be held accountable for this.

After giving this some thought for a few minutes this theory just makes too much sense to ignore.

If fast and furious wasn't bad enough, this ended worse.

as to why the administration has been lying, trying to cover this and just desperately trying to make it go away.

Obamas lead from behind, arm Islamic militants and claim victory with Arab spring , while apologizing for our way of life, blaming a dumb video no one saw and making up lie after lie is an all time epic fail. This just makes so much sense why obama is trying to shirk responsibility.

Where is the media !!?? (Besides fox, the radio and bloggers)

This NEEDS to be investigated.

Obama and all Involved need to be held accountable for this.

Read the story I linked to above.

Very disturbing. IF, and I still am saying IF, this is all remotely proven true....NOBODY can defend this guy.

Look back through this thread and you'll find that only one lib has dared to post in it. He's so feeble-minded that all he could come up with was canards in order to try to disrupt the thread.