Mark your calendar / set the DVR

BuffaloBud

When the Buffalo News used to have poster pages of Bills players they had one of Spielman in 96 and it hung in my room until I moved out of my parents house in 05. I still have his Starting Lineup figure. He didn't even make it to the regular season for the expansion Browns in 99 yet when I went to a Browns game 2 years later in 01 people were still wearing his jersey.

Is starting right now.

I didn't know they were going to do one on him; this should be tremendous.

One of the smartest, toughest, most instinctive players that has ever stepped foot on a field.

You youngsters should take some time to check it out.

Chris Spielman is amazing and this puts Ray Lewis' story to shame. Ray is all pomp and glamor, getting in front of camera's and Spielman is a true man, hands dirty, and he doesn't have the issues that Ray and so many current players had. He doesn't hide behind

I would not give anything to be in Chris' shoes. I could never fill those steps.

edit: Stefanie might be tougher then he is.

Edited by jboyst62

Guys-I hope you had a chance to catch this. Well worth the time. Now, pardon me while I compose myself.

No joke. It wasn't Chris that got to me, or Stephanie. One of the final shots with their daughter was what finally shook me.

No joke. It wasn't Chris that got to me, or Stephanie. One of the final shots with their daughter was what finally shook me.

Columbus Dispatch just did an article about the oldest daughter - special young woman! Cut from the same bolt of cloth as her mom and dad.

Gonna watch this later tonight...I expected it would be pretty good...

btw- have only had the NFLN for about 6 weeks...it isn't much better (in some ways worse) that ESPN, but "Football Life" has been great...loved the one about Steve McNair last week...

Is starting right now.

I didn't know they were going to do one on him; this should be tremendous.

One of the smartest, toughest, most instinctive players that has ever stepped foot on a field.

You youngsters should take some time to check it out.

Wanny should make his LB corps(e) check it out. How to play with heart and smarts.