Patriots DE Chandler Jones gives scouting report on Cordy Glenn

I think they're both extremely talented, and will enjoy watching this matchup atleast twice per year for the next ten years, give or take. I think it's a pairing that lends itself to Glenn's relative strengths today, as Glenn has defended the inside move extraordinarily well when he's been on the field so far this season. With that said, I expect Jones will have his moments as well, as a player of his talents is bound to refine his other moves as he progresses along his development curve.

As to the article, I think Jones answered the question incredibly diplomatically and has been a class act so far in the NFL.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I post my articles because I thought you would like the bills articles. I am sorry, it was just a funny quote from him. I thought you would enjoy it, but I guess not.

Sorry

one way to improve your article would be to post a picture of, you know, Cordy Glenn, instead of Demetress Bell

Wish we drafted Jones!

Me too but he had some injury issues and I think that hurt him. In hindsight we shouldve definitely taken him, signed Flynn QB instead of Mario, and signed Tarvaris Jackson in the offseason. I think Flynn and Jackson would've both beaten out Fitz in camp had they started from day one and we would be in a whole lot better situation than we are, both in depth and salary space.