Fitz is !@#$!ng Terrible...supporters are insane (& t

Virgil

I'll start with this. The Defense is terrible. Wanny needs to be fired since he refuses to make changes. The D is also the reason we are losing games. Now that that's out of the way....

Fitz is a trainwreck and needs to be cut. Not benched, cut. This game is beyond him. And anyone who supports him as a qb, needs to talk to a therapist. Yes, you can support the Bills and not support Fitz. It's physically possible. I'm sorry, with 9 games left, trotting him onto the field anymore says that you accept he is going to make mistakes that lose the game.

And let me just cut some of you off right there. I don't care about how he was through 3 quarters. How he performed during that time is what a good qb is supposed to do. You don't get credit for not beating your wife. You aren't supposed to do that.

Blame the Offensive line all you want, but you can't be that oblivious to the rush and fumble that ball, you can't throw that interception, and you can't make those throws on that last drive. He is absolutely ****. You are paid to win, control the game, and just get it done. If this is a business, then he is failing the business and needs to be fired.

I'm so sick of this crap week in and week out. And if you aren't, I don't know what else you need to see. It's embarrassing and you are delusional to think that Fitz should be supported.

I'm done with him.

We lose because of Fitz, the D, and these stupid !@#$!ng empty backfield plays on 3rd and short. It's all 3 and all 3 need to go

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best game of the season for him. Made one mistake at the end. Showed improvement, so we should cut him.

Why don't you take your knee-jerk reactions elsewhere?

If that's his best game of the season. An int when trying to put the game away and unable to get a first down with a minute left and down by 1, then holy **** are your expectations low.

Say whatever you want about how he played the rest of the game, that is the truth. It's 60 minutes, not 55. He is what the end result says the is, a loser. Just like the D

i bench Sheppard and put Barnett back at middle linbacker.Put Morrison at olb or Chris White outside. Sheppard gets about 2 tackles a game which is terrible for middle linbacker. I also agree that we let go Wanny. We have to blitz to help our DBs.our DBs are getting killed back there.

We need to make serious adjustments everywhere. Fitz killed us. Aaron Williams looked like crap as did Justin Rodgers. George Wilson isn't the same either. I am losing more and more faith by the second if it isnt already gone. The only guys who impressed me today were Kyle Moore and Kyle Williams. I think it's time to insert Kyle Moore into the starting lineup permanently. Last year I had complete faith in Chan, now I think he needs to stick purely as an offensive coordinator. He should NOT a head coach. All I want to see is this team do well and make the playoffs, but it's getting so hard to watch them as the season goes on.

Edited by CDogg20

Shitzpatrick played like **** all game except for 3 passes... Don't act like he didn't throw screens all game which is a 2 yard pass the one time he does throw down field guess what happened... A INT..

¯\_(''/)_/¯

Throws up JBOYD bat signal... (Defend your quarterback)

Fire the DC im not even sayin his name just fire him...

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

You act as though Fitz hasn't played like garbage all season.

You act as though he didn't play leagues above his regular play today. One bad throw and 24 good ones doesn't mean cut him. Every person on this board is saying cut him, when the Titans haven't played that well against a defense in 11 years. Our QB isn't the best or even ideal, but he's the best we got, but to say he lost us the game solely is ridiculous.

I'll start with this. The Defense is terrible. Wanny needs to be fired since he refuses to make changes. The D is also the reason we are losing games. Now that that's out of the way....

Fitz is a trainwreck and needs to be cut. Not benched, cut. This game is beyond him. And anyone who supports him as a qb, needs to talk to a therapist. Yes, you can support the Bills and not support Fitz. It's physically possible. I'm sorry, with 9 games left, trotting him onto the field anymore says that you accept he is going to make mistakes that lose the game.

And let me just cut some of you off right there. I don't care about how he was through 3 quarters. How he performed during that time is what a good qb is supposed to do. You don't get credit for not beating your wife. You aren't supposed to do that.

Blame the Offensive line all you want, but you can't be that oblivious to the rush and fumble that ball, you can't throw that interception, and you can't make those throws on that last drive. He is absolutely ****. You are paid to win, control the game, and just get it done. If this is a business, then he is failing the business and needs to be fired.

I'm so sick of this crap week in and week out. And if you aren't, I don't know what else you need to see. It's embarrassing and you are delusional to think that Fitz should be supported.

I'm done with him.

We lose because of Fitz, the D, and these stupid !@#$!ng empty backfield plays on 3rd and short. It's all 3 and all 3 need to go

I cant disagree with anything you wrote

Best game of the season for him. Made one mistake at the end. Showed improvement, so we should cut him.

Why don't you take your knee-jerk reactions elsewhere?

You are kidding right? One mistake?

You act as though he didn't play leagues above his regular play today. One bad throw and 24 good ones doesn't mean cut him. Every person on this board is saying cut him, when the Titans haven't played that well against a defense in 11 years. Our QB isn't the best or even ideal, but he's the best we got, but to say he lost us the game solely is ridiculous.

Holy **** I've gone cross eyed. Who the !@#$ said it was solely on him. Seriously, who said that. Read the very first sentence of the thread. NO ONE IS SAYING SOLEY!

That's the ultimate excuse for Fitz now. Yeah he sucks, but so does this. Yes, we !@#$ing now the D sucks. Who isn't saying that?

Hearing this excuse over and over again makes me want to blow my brains out.