SU Hoops 2012 edition...

The Poojer

I can't fathom how Christmas or Coleman are anywhere near ready for the NBA but Harris and Melo left early so who knows. Fair, if he puts together a spectacular season and MCW only if he gets some bad advice, would leave early.

I think by the end of the season, both CJ Fair and MCW will be "getting some bad advice." I doubt Christmas leaves early due to his lack of offensive game, and we'll have to see about DC.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally was able to see the SU/SDSU game. It was almost unwatchable between the sun, camera angles, and sloppy play.

I don't think I can read anything into that game.

Exactly, hope that they don't do that again anytime soon. No reason to leave the dome until January...I don't care what Gottlieb says about it

If I told you I'd have to kill you. I have some "inside sources" who know people and follow college BB recruiting very closely. I'm not saying it's a done deal, but be sure to be watching ESPNU at 7:00 pm ET for Tyler Roberson's announcement. I trust my sources.

:worthy:

More to come....I'll keep you all posted. I feel that there is a decent chance that Cuse might add one more (Top 5 overall) to the 2013 class.

Do they even have room to sign another for 2013? Is Jimmy counting on multiple guys leaving for the NBA

Do they even have room to sign another for 2013? Is Jimmy counting on multiple guys leaving for the NBA

They do have room for one more, and it's my understanding that they have someone specific in mind. I think they are counting on a couple of players (MCW, DC, RAK, Fair) leaving early for the draft.

Anybody see the Wagner game? Wasn't on any of my tv stations and reporting on the game was pretty light.

SU started a little slow but Triche and Southerland took over. MCW controlled the flow with 11 assists. Coleman, Cooney and Grant got extended PT when the Orange were up big. Cooney can flat out drill the 3. Coleman has really soft hands for his size 275-280. Keita with a career high 15 points.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see a nationally televised game.

Nice win by Cuse, and lights out by Southerland. Guy is finally playing up to his potential.

Yes but their lack of inside game will catch up with them tournament time.