Striking Resemblance

MClem06

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chan Gailey and Gene Hackman (my favorite actor)...but can't find a pic with Gene wearing glasses on the end of his nose and a puzzled look on his face wondering what the heck Wanny is doing letting a 14 point lead slip away.

genehackman4.jpggene_hackman_espn_a_p.jpg

Edited by BringBackFergy

post-10390-0-59124500-1350479805_thumb.jpg

This is fun anyone have anymore?

post-10390-0-75692300-1350480409_thumb.jpg

Found another one and it's awesome.

For that last one, i tried to think of the biggest douche bag i could.

The Brady thing is great...He may look like him, but Vanilla Ice would 'wax that chump like a candle' in a dance competition. :w00t:

The Brady thing is great...He may look like him, but Vanilla Ice would 'wax that chump like a candle' in a dance competition. :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgi2lY62Hto

Ohhhh man...that should be played in the Bills locker room November 11th at 12pm and every guy should watch it and ask themselves "Did we really let him score at will against us last time??"

The brady video was the best thing that went viral since chocolate rain. I do have to say though that if Fitzy would win us as many rings as Brady has, he could be caught on film dancing on a stripper pole buck naked and i wouldn't think twice about backing the guy up. He may dance like a complete pansy but the guy can ball. And yes I do hate his guts.

Chocolate Rain. Bringing it back for the heck of it.

The brady video was the best thing that went viral since chocolate rain. I do have to say though that if Fitzy would win us as many rings as Brady has, he could be caught on film dancing on a stripper pole buck naked and i wouldn't think twice about backing the guy up. He may dance like a complete pansy but the guy can ball. And yes I do hate his guts.

Chad Vader's version of chocolate rain was pretty good too. :lol:

I have to agree on Marcia. I posted in another thread about how I 'hate' him but he's always in the conversation about 'the best ever' and that we'd all love him if he was a Bill. The guy can play. Now...let's get back to laughing at his dancing.

Strip away the bling and add some facial hair and CJ looks exactly like P-Diddy. Not that this has anything to do with football but just thought it was crazy how two people could look so alike.

post-10390-0-95497300-1350477601_thumb.jpg

This is either the most racist thing I've ever seen.. or the most brilliant