Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

The lies were coming fast from Barry last night and it was hard to keep up. My wife was getting mad at me because I kept pausing when Obama was bs'ing and debating him myself. Can't say I blame her. Anyway, here is a lie that I don't think anyone has talked about. As things go maybe not that major but just a indication of how little he can be trusted to tell the truth about anything. If you remember nearing the end of the debate he was bragging how many trade deals he is responsible for. Turns out they were deals initiated and completed by Bush. This is from The Heritage Foundation

"President Obama said during the debate that he signed three trade deals. Not true. Obama was left three free trade agreements on his desk when he took office. Those deals and many others were initiated, negotiated, and signed by President Bush. The one trade agreement that Obama has prioritized, the Transpacific Partnership (TPP) involving now 11 countries, was also initiated by President George W. Bush.

What Obama did was to delay passage of agreements with South Korea, Colombia, and Panama that were already completed. He did so to appease labor unions and others in his political base. During the three years of waiting for the President to submit the U.S.-Korea FTA, the U.S. lost $30 billion in exports."

Here is the complete link

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/17/morning-bell-heritage-experts-analyze-second-presidential-debate/?roi=echo3-13471248968-10001037-3bd5968295251e7e03d1f78c9a0f36cb&utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Morning%2BBell

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone's watchung this US Senator debate, it's a barn burner!! Gilibrande is getting her butt kicked!!!

Boy...you ain't lying, she is getting thrown around the room. It's embarrassing that Gillibrand represents NYS, in anything:

"The question wasn't about what we might do, it was what have you done, and that answer is nothing"! :lol:

But, we'll end up with this airhead, won't we?

She is the perfect equivalent of the lady(I find this more with women than men) in the meeting who merely talks for the sake of talking: repeats other people's points, restates the question being asked...and then proceeds to answer it with "we have to do something about this, because it's important", and will change her position on everything, depending on what everybody is saying, and act like she has been a staunch supporter of that position from the beginning.

The only upside? Maybe she'll go along with smart Republican ideas...as long as things in "the meeting" appear to be going their way? :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

This election is like choosing between ryan fitzpatrick or. trent edwards. Whoever wins, we all lose. Has there been a worse pair of candidates then these two clowns? Has anyone seen Ross Perot lately?

Screw Perot, whatever happened to that crazy admiral who was his running mate?

This election is like choosing between ryan fitzpatrick or. trent edwards. Whoever wins, we all lose. Has there been a worse pair of candidates then these two clowns? Has anyone seen Ross Perot lately?

This is just so completely wrong. Both of these men are highly qualified in very different ways.

Columbia University, Harvard Law, University of Chicago professor, State Senator, US Senator, President of the United States.

Harvard Business School, Harvard Law School; started a wildly successful company that only succeeded when other small companies succeeded. Saved the Olympics, Governor of a state.

What more do you want?

This is just so completely wrong. Both of these men are highly qualified in very different ways.

Columbia University, Harvard Law, University of Chicago professor, State Senator, US Senator, President of the United States.

Harvard Business School, Harvard Law School; started a wildly successful company that only succeeded when other small companies succeeded. Saved the Olympics, Governor of a state.

What more do you want?

Did you cut and paste this from another one of your posts? The Obama "creds" bothered me the first time I saw this. They bother me enough now to respond. Obtaining a job is not a sign of success! Do something with it.

Did you cut and paste this from another one of your posts? The Obama "creds" bothered me the first time I saw this. They bother me enough now to respond. Obtaining a job is not a sign of success! Do something with it.

Are you saying Mike Riley isn't highly qualified to be an NFL Head Coach?